What did you do in TPS during your most recent session?

Yeah, I like every talking gun/gear in BL, maybe except the Bane :rofl:

You can use Moon Zoomy for stacking, but you need to get a vehicle first I think. I don’t know if every MZ works, but this one in Serenity’s Waste is good.

(Retarded scavenger) #2505

The better it feels that Boganella is actually a very good weapon. For example, I had a lot of fun running around with it on No-Tombstone-Nisha. :slight_smile:

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #2506

Wilhelm got a railgun with the yellow glitch! I’ve never used the Vengeance Cannon before, so I re-specced and took it for a spin (if you proc the Vengeance Cannon with a railgun packing the yellow glitch, it goes nuts). It’s pretty fun. I’m hopped up on fire rate buffs from Suppression, Emergency Response, the Equalizer COM, the Ack Ack (with airborne hits on RK5), the yellow weapon glitch, and a bunch of Moxxi Slammer boosters. :sweat_smile:

25 days since the last post, big ooof. We’re about to be further on part 3 of the BL2 one. lol

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #2508

I’m spread between 3 and soon to be 4 different installments of this franchise. I don’t have enough time in the day. lol I’ll be getting back to this. I have so much I still need to do.

I’m still playing, Athena farms some gear (shock IVF, any Absolute Zero), Nisha is on her way to lvl 70. I’ll probably start UVHM with Jack or Aurelia, didn’t decide yet.

Hunting Bosun for shock IVF - got some non-element and corrosive version, still no shock. Moonscaper/Logan combo makes this farm pretty fast, so maybe more luck next time.
I’ve found almost perfect absorb shield in vendor.

And this dude, some exercises?

Yesterday farm of Absolute Zero - still no success, my best drops from EOS.

Summary

I can try Grinder now, but I guess that outcome will be the same.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #2511

What’s this ?

(Retarded scavenger) #2512

Ultimate longjump combo, a more powerful equivalent of BL2’s Badaboom in TPS. You shoot Moonscaper at the ground, stand there and detonate Moonscaper’s “landmines” with Logan’s Gun, and it can launch you very far away.

As above, but doesn’t work on every surface. Moonscaper’s mines should be rising from the ground. Here is my video with example.