What did you do in TPS during your most recent session?

(Selling England by the Pound) #2524

I was planning on using it as my DLC grinder item to get a Flayer, should I not do that then?

(POOR IMPULSE CONTROL) #2525

Well the Flayer is really cool too but you don’t want to sacrifice a Laser Disker, it’s too good of a weapon to throw it into the grinder.
You’ll see what I mean when you’ll start reloading it on badasses. :wink:

(Selling England by the Pound) #2526

Ok then, will it help me with Eclipse and EOS?

(POOR IMPULSE CONTROL) #2527

Umm … unfortunately ECLIPSE heavily resists Grenade Damage so you won’t do much on him, but you can always shoot it at EOS. If you didn’t know, the Laser Disker does 100% more damage (multiplicative) against airborne targets and since EOS is constantly airborne you can deal some good damage to him with the Laser Disker. However he’s way too far to reload it at him.

But Eclipse and EOS is like the worst case scenario, it shines pretty much everywhere else.

(Selling England by the Pound) #2528

100% multiplicative sounds broken as hell, I like it :joy:

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #2529

You can read only farm the Excalibastard, it counts as a DLC weapon for some reason.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #2530

Oh wow, totally didn’t know that! At the moment, it’s my FFYL backup… never shot it at anything in the air.

(Angry melee Athena) #2531

You don’t actually need to shoot it even, because it gives multiplicative 100% boost to ANY damage you do to flying enemies. That is how Jack and Wilhelm EOS one-cycle kills work, for example.

(Is this thing on?) split this topic #2532

A post was merged into an existing topic: What did you do in your most recent session, PT3!

Wrong game :slight_smile: It would be really nice to play TPS with Siren and the rest of BL2 crew. And of course visit Pandora with Athena and others :smiley:

(Is this thing on?) #2534

/Waves hand…
This is not the post you were replying to!

(Selling England by the Pound) #2535

Can anyone confirm or deny the possibility of getting a Storm Front from the grinder? I’ve had Four Seasons, Nasty Surprise, Quasar, Fire Bee and Pandemic, all of them multiple times but never a Storm Front. Is it possible before I give up and just accept the next Quasar?

(Angry melee Athena) #2536

It is possible, I remember grinding for hours to get a Storm Front for my Athena, but finally got it, and the almost perfect one.

(Selling England by the Pound) #2537

Heh, shortly after I posted this question, I got my first Storm Front. Ok, Rubberized, but it at least confirmed it was possible! Thanks for the reply.

(POOR IMPULSE CONTROL) #2538

Wow, that was some of the most intense 13 minutes I’ve ever experienced in a Borderlands game. Thought y’all would like it. :smile:

(Selling England by the Pound) #2539

Athena finally made her way to the Sentinel in TVHM. It was an interesting fight, I had completely forgotten the fight so it was quite entertaining again. As I struck the killing blow (Laser Disker reload) I was downed and had to bleed out while I watched the Sentinel die. If anything this made the fight all the more fun.

(Is this thing on?) #2540

My favourite moment with that fight was finishing the final form with the final shot from Pirate Ship. Unfortunately, I was so happy about that (and laughing so hard) I forgot to grab the video of it.

(Selling England by the Pound) #2541

After my fight with the Sentinel, I took Athena to kill Iwajira a few times to reach level 50.

Now i’m trying to figure out if I want to just do the reset thing until level 70, or get to the end of UVHM and do the Guardian Hunters thing. The reset thing sounds simpler and less preparation, but also sounds more boring.

What do you mean by this?

(Selling England by the Pound) #2543

Rerunning the first mission over and over.