What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

Yes it is. Is it problematic ?

3 Likes

No, but you might want to include that information in your posts. Otherwise, I foresee some frustrated “How come Bad Maw has stopped dropping the Deliverance” posts down the road…

10 Likes

That and “how the f$*k did you get a Torrent in BL2? U H4x0RZzz” :wink:

8 Likes

Oh, both of you are right. I already mentioned it but it was waaaaay before so the information pretty much disappeared.

9 Likes

Related (not really), i’m gearing my Kriegman up for the peak. I have no idea what he needs, furthest I ever got on Xbox with him was maybe OP4. So, on PS4 I want to go one further, not sure what to do though. Got two Kittens (Corrosive/Shock), just got a new RR. Slagga, already have a Harold. What else? :thinking:

4 Likes

KerBlaster?

Edit: The New Top Gear for Krieg

8 Likes

Ah, yes he has one of those already because I use it in general play sometimes. Also a Flakker.

Good point!

5 Likes

Sheriff’s Badge, probably a must-have for him in the peak.
Not only it increases your Harold’s DPS but it also increases your axe throwing rate, meaning you can spam those large bosses like Dukino’s Mom and Saturn.

9 Likes

Also if you want a bit more sustainabiliy you can get a Blood of the Ancients with a boost to Pistol and SMG ammunition. Since you’re using the Harold you’ll maybe experience ammo issues with just 900 bullets in your Pistol ammo pool. I don’t like it because I prefer having more Damage but it’s a good option.

An item I always bring on my DP runs is a Corrosive/Shock Conference Call to deal with Surveyors, because DAYUM these things are annoying !

6 Likes

You know what I say about Surveyors?

FLAK SURVEYORS!!

(But yeah, you’re right. I’ll try and get a CC from the Sorcerer)

6 Likes

Explosive relic for krieg is usually a good idea

7 Likes

An actual Flakker advertisement by Torgue would sound like that :

’FLAK SURVEYORS, FLAK BADASSES

FLAK THE WORLD !!!’

9 Likes

I think you missed out,

FLAK THE OCEAN!!!

10 Likes

FLAK THE STARS !!!

Hell, this one is badass.

7 Likes
12 Likes

I’m downloading this.

8 Likes

I love you…

6 Likes

I can’t stop making them now though :smiley:

9 Likes

New meme of the month ?

8 Likes

HH, the vehicular half of the Dust (sometimes climbing up to see Mobley & Gettle and do the back half too), occasionally I’ll make a run through the Arid Nexus maps and/or Three Horns Valley.

From what I understand HH is the best spot in the game because there are several elemental spiderant spawns, which count as “badass” and are therefore more likely to be tubbies because a tubby replaces a BA spawn. If I remember the explanation of game mechanics correctly - I’m sure it was one of the other regulars here who first explained it to me, so correct me if I’m wrong, folks. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I found the one I could use to be effective. The gimmick wasn’t super-helpful, but I’m not much of a Tediore chucker to begin with. But it had quite good damage for an SMG of that level, and the ammo regen is handy even after you’ve outleveled it. As I mentioned a few days ago, when Axton ran Candlerakk’s Crag he had several pauses to just stand around and wait for the Magic Missile to regen his grenades while the Avenger regenerated a good amount of SMG ammo. So I’d say the Avenger is not a :heart_eyes: pearl like the Bekah, but it’s definitely not a booby-prize pearl like the Tunguska either. :slight_smile:

9 Likes