What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

No - you can only achieve OP1 if you run it at 72.

Don’t think you need to, mind you. OP8 is pretty hard and if you’re new to the game, it might be too much too soon. I play different characters at 72, OP4 and OP8.

Edit - just read @HeavenlyAnarchy wrote as much

5 Likes

@Jefe HA HA GOTCHA BITCH

4 Likes

@trevsparr I think @DemoniteBL is the guy you’re looking for. He’s THE Axton guy.

3 Likes

Don’t forget @Afro_Samurai he can be a huge help as well

4 Likes

Your res’s and phaselocks were spot on! It was a great run! Thank you.

6 Likes

Both of whom aren’t around any more.

@Piemanlee has a number of threads. Start here :

4 Likes

If you watch the Assassins, I run away because I know if I go down, we’re doomed. Had to go around for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Likewise, hopefully not the last time.

5 Likes

Skip this
(Still not used to it being 2018…christing hell)

3 Likes

Can someone do me a favour, go here and tell me if you can see my uploads in the videos section?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtrK3xtTJ73dSDfs210FXxg?view_as=subscriber

3 Likes

“This channel doesn’t have any content”

Although I did find some Kuolemlaasko albums to check out.

5 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

What?

2 Likes

Good job YouTube

3 Likes

Hmm. I wonder why that is? I sign into a different gmail and looked, and I could see them.

3 Likes

I don’t know what your asking about…

2 Likes

Are your vids set to “Unlisted”?

3 Likes

Well that’s why to start u threw my turrets together to hope enemies came to us, but at about op5 I split turrets up. To slag to help you damag (not that you needed it), and me hide behind a shield a d slag and damage. I still need to replace my legendary commando mod. 62 at op8 isn’t cutting it. Even the snowman was rough. Which is fine, but I want to farm better stuff

2 Likes

You said skip this. I wasn’t sure why. My bad.

2 Likes

@trevsparr

BEEF was responding to my statement that Afro hasn’t been around. He said he was…a year and three days ago.

2 Likes

That was fun, jump in to drop you that Harold and i’m in a Snowman fight :slight_smile:

2 Likes