What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

Thoughtlock is great. I use it on the Peak particularly. And yes, all PL skills work with it , including Converge.

I don’t like using it for mobbing because I can never find the TL’d target in the mess.

3 Likes

I’m assuming it doesn’t work on certain enemies though, like Dukino’s Mom, Scorch, etc?

1 Like

Scorch yes (!), Dukino’s Ma no. Same as regular PL.

Pitting one Scorch against the other while you unload on their butts ( heyo! ) is the best ever.

4 Likes

Black queen also i believe.

3 Likes

Would you mind posting the build you use when you take TL to the Peak? Just for my education/messing around.

1 Like

You may find something useful in this thread

3 Likes

Beware that thread. I took it over in the middle for my own selfish non-TL purposes.

My TL build is near the end of that thread. I’m on my phone atm, so a bit difficult to recreate. It’ll otherwise have to wait a bit.

3 Likes

No worries, i’m reading through it now, you just made an appearance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If the L reaper kill skill durations stack (I think they do), 4 kreigs would be insanely fun.

6 Likes

Finally got to your build. I’m wondering how much of OP8 Peak I could do going in cold having never used TL before. I need a surveyor weapon, since I can’t make them stop anymore. Hmm.

2 Likes

I managed completing the Peak at OP8 on my second try. It’s actually a very small adjustment in tactics.

3 Likes

Yes, but this is me…

3 Likes

+396% kill skill duration. XD

5 Likes

Well, thanks to a website that seemed dodgy as hell (but it worked), I now have a 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial for £2. So that’s a welcome surprise :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Running in southpaw with Phasecontrol Maya and Jesus Christ she does work with a Heartbraker and blockhead…I should take her to the peak
(I am farming for non unique gear to use though)

4 Likes

No big deal, just busting your chops! :smile: It’s hard to get everyone together because of real life.

You know I am, with any 2,3,4 man/same character runs.

We did and got 2 of us through the Peak. Tried another play date but schedule conflicts kept us from trying again.:frowning_face:

6 Likes

I’d love to join in a 4 of the same class run, the problem is on PS4, it’s either Maya or Sal. And nobody wants to do a 4 Sals run :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d love to do a 3 Ninjas and me as a Nurse though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve done it…
It wasn’t fun

4 Likes

4 melee sals? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Give me some time and I might be able to do that…I’ll probably want to stop five minutes in though let’s be honest lol

3 Likes