What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

That run was…AWESOME!

4 Likes

As I said in the YT comments I originally thought the run was mediocre at best, so I’m very glad you liked it ! :smile:

4 Likes

Mediocre? Seriously? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
C’mon, that run was exciting to watch.

4 Likes

Maybe the music made it so …? :joy:
Nah more seriously, to be honest I thought so because I haven’t played with Melee Zer0 for a long period of time and I noticed some stupid gameplay decisions in the video before I posted it (like underutilising Backstab for example). But yeah I’m glad you enjoyed the run and I definitely will post more !

2 Likes

Don’t be as lazy and unpredictable as me…I feel like a larger YouTubers been talking to me too much now

2 Likes

Post anytime on:

It’s not always about being perfect, but how you handle the difficult situations Zer0 gets himself in. Love the beauty of how Zer0 overcomes those situations.

4 Likes

With burst damage and crits… basically anti Gaige

7 Likes

Best description of Zer0 I’ve ever seen.

7 Likes

I spent some more time with OP8 Maya and Zer0 last night. Nothing notable except this :

I missed my Execute for the easy Killing Blow and Terra decided it was a good time for his pyre stage. :laughing:

6 Likes

…wow I have never killed Terra with melee…only the dragons have gotten melee (it was when I was at OP0 and didn’t know what the peak was for…the amount of grog strikes I did man…

4 Likes

The trick with Terra is starting with OP0 ( but using OP8 gear ) so you can stay alive long enough to figure out the strategy. Then build up the levels. So far I’m only good enough for OP4.

6 Likes

Probably gonna do the same with Voracious

Anyway I’m going to go farming for a sledges shotgun in fire soon so hopefully I can get one with good parts

3 Likes

I killed Voracidous with Melee Zer0 at OP6 once but it was with the Decepti0n wall glitch so I don’t really know if it counts ^^

3 Likes

Is it weird that I never see anyone use the love thumper? (I use that and the hide often)

1 Like

If you’re referring to Vorac, I’ve seen Striker use the LT as much as the Hide. I’ve used it on Terra, but I prefer the Hide.

The LT is the go-to for Pete’s Bar though.

2 Likes

I mean for general mobbing I never see anyone use it…I need a fire one for pete

1 Like

I’ve never farmed the dragons at OP8 before but I want a Blockade. What order do you kill them in again?

3 Likes

Healianth, Boost, Incinerator and Brood.

3 Likes

Because i’m mentally around 12 years old, that’s Blue, Purple, Yellow and then Green?

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Yeah it’s like you said.

4 Likes