What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

I got a set of tina’s grenade mod san purple magic missile in 1 run in the seer’s sanctum. :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

After getting trolled yet again by one of these:

Dee Lightful continued the mission progress in the Capt Scarlet dlc (BTW, the ‘good’ Capt should totally return for BL3). She’s now at the point where she can farm not only for the ROM but also the Sand Hawk and Pimpernel, which should make Lord of Death’s official OP8 run much, much easier :grin: She’s also collecting Crunch and Blister coms for Ultimate Krieg!!! should he eventually (I hope) reach OP8…

6 Likes

I took all items from Butt Stallion and put them on Sacrificial Altar, trying to summon an UBA Wizard. Results of 50+ attempts: a lot of skeletons :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:, cash, explosions, and occasionally an UBA Sorcerer. No wizards.

Considering I don’t actually need a Magic Missile, I’ll farm it later when I have mood for Magic Slaughter…

6 Likes

L31f an Stabby, the assassins, killed Shorty, Laney, and Smash Head in NVHM.

3 Likes

Maytastrophe spent the morning/early afternoon on the run to unlock OP3. A few failures that were pretty comical, sort of like a Monty Python sketch. Nobody expects the SBA surveyors!! Every time except the last failure, which was my very first wall glitched surveyor. And me without a singularity nade. Restart, first eridium chest gives up a shock singularity nade, which she didn’t need on that run, a rat drops an OP1 Rolling Thunder, and then the Assassins died in a neat orderly fashion. Huzzah!, OP3 is hers!! :grin:

Salvester tomorrow. Maybe he’ll try to grab an updated Harold first. Probably not necessary yet, but it’s usually a pretty quick farm, so why not?

4 Likes

Shuffled a whole bunch of gear around and then took Salvadorable out for a spin in the WEP. Forgot to check the mission level though - level 40 character going into a level 42 mission with level 38 gear and instantly getting pinned by level 44 rabid stalkers. Yikes! Got out of there and did the Mobeley/Gettle side quest, then ran through Bug Gulch looking for chubbies. Found the Black Queen but no goodies from her.

BTW If anyone on XB1 is planning on running through NVHM and wants some gear, I’ve got quite a bit piled up that I really need to get rid of. There’s some listed here, but there’s more I haven’t been able to move onto a mule yet.

4 Likes

I got three surveyors with 1 Pimpernel shot! It was beautiful.

Also jesus these guys are persistent. This is probably the furthest I’ve seen an enemy keep active aggro from. I was wondering where I’m being assaulted from, saw him and just stopped to zoom there abouts and the bastard put me down.

5 Likes

Spent 3500 eridium on her Highness…

The junk;

The unwanted gemstones;

Rip picture quality…

6 Likes

You got a good quad if you plan on using a deputy build with sal.

Also it amuses me that you spent 20 minutes waiting for buttstallion to spawn in the handsome tower. :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I killed the sorcerer looked away and she was there lol

2 Likes

Lol, maybe she is hungry that is why he followed you from flamerock refuge up to dragon’s keep.

BTW, here is where I learned he can spawn in there.

5 Likes

Started farming for a shock Flying Sand Hawk- was tempted by a few (including n.e. ones with the Flying prefix) but held out. Decided to try for a Pimpernel instead and took the first one- a corrosive Gentleman’s version. Lord of Death once again fell at the hands of Doc Mercy(s) and friends- did better but still not good enough- got to learn when to switch out of the Bee :smiley:). Ultimate Krieg also failed at the twin Scorches- nearly 30 minutes spent getting rid of the surveyors and when he goes into FFL with both Scorches at low health I realized I’d forgotten to equip my favorite FFL weapon, the DPUH- had the slag Kitten equipped instead, and it;s only level 72… Also, dusted off Reverend Pain and saw that he only needed 29 more challenges completed to Prestige for the very first time so he’s in TVHM firing Norfleets from the back of Bandit technicals…

5 Likes

Took Salvester out into the fields for a little early morning farming. Three runs though Three Horns netted an OP2 corrosive Fastball and an OP2 Thrusting Harold. After that it was off to the Outwash looking for an on level Striker to replace his level 70 one. Got one, with a mag of 3 (4 with FttB :unamused: ). Did get a blue Quad with a mag of 4 and a green coach with a mag of 3, but will continue looking for a Striker with a mag of 1 when I get back out to the field.

4 Likes

Attempted to gate crush Gee just because I haven’t done it before, and I want to see that dipstick die quickly. :wink:

No luck though! I’m doing everything I think I’m supposed to be doing (pulling him over to the gate, getting inside, block his way and punch him to start the fight) but when the gate closes on him, instead of dying he just teleports right behind me alive and well (as in literally right behind me, not to his starting position in the middle of the arena.) Am I missing something? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Been doing some 4p co-op with a couple of experienced players (although not that experienced…) and a newbie who has ploughed his way through TVHM quickly and dropping into UVHM for the first time with apparently little understanding of the mechanics!

Done Tiny Tina’s over 2 days and cracked into Hammerlocks to open up the Rough Rider farm for him and everyone complaining about going into FFYL a lot. I’m not gonna lie - that DLC is hard but when it spawned no less than 8 Badass Savages on the way up to see Claptrap and with a ton of lag appear from nowhere it did get a touch annoying.

To aid them in this regard I’ve farmed a bunch of UH’s and Slaggas to hopefully outfit them a little better. Who knows if it’ll stick!

5 Likes

My Zer0 is still at level 6, but I tried a peak run with a level 72 save - it feels refreshing as there’re so many things going on when Decepti0n is active (compared to Maya’s “hang-and-execute” style :stuck_out_tongue:).

As a newbie who has played Zer0 for no more than 12 hours, I had a terrible run. Mistakes include but not limited to: forgetting to slag, missing shots in Decepti0n, and face-tanking enemies. The end: I died of fire DoT after killing Reeth. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

The question I should be asking is… Do I feel lucky? :grinning:

I hit 800k Dec 5th, so I’ve averaged 977 a day since. I need to get out more.
Thanks to @SomeRandomGuy11 and the post below for the inspiration.

A million here we come…

6 Likes

So how many times have you prestiged that character? That’s some serious Borderlands dedication there!

2 Likes

I continued leveling my gun-build Zer0 last night. I’m closing in on 72 (hit 67 last night) with a nice little run of the Badlands, Snowman, Hellquist, 10k Cuts midgets, and the Dust for a little combination of gear and experience farming. Having so many maps to run keeps the leveling experience from getting too stale, even if it’s not the most efficient way to do it. Plus I’m always looking for new Lyudas, new Bees, new Slaggas, and new everythings from the train.

4 Likes

Question for melee masters: does your right-hand thumb feel hurt when doing a lot of melee attacks with an Xbox One controller? Or do you rebind the melee key?

2 Likes