What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

Spent a bit of time compiling some data for a little project i’m working on. I feel like Phoebe: “I need more data!”

After that, finally got around to rescuing Roland with PsychoAnarchist in TVHM. Had a bit of an issue at first, because I kept running into my own quasars just as they did their final explosion. Ugh! Kept going and finally got into a fairly decent rhythm, but thank goodness for that Volcano sniper rifle going through the centre room in the Stronghold.

In comparison, the robots were easy-peasy thanks to a near-level Hornet. It took a little longer than I would have liked to take down Warden, but he never really stood a chance. After that, with a satisfyingly full backpack it was time to return to Sanctuary and bask in the glow of my victory, which was kinda awesome.

5 Likes

CrAxton unlocked OP2. He got curb stomped once by a very stealthy Centurion, but after that practically waltzed through to the elevator. Scorch gifted him a 72 Hellfire on the way, and he got a Judge and a corrosive Fremington’s Edge (both OP1) from the Assassins. Only one toon below OP2 now [(Im)Patient Zer0)], and he’ll do a diagnostic run next time I get home to Pandora.

5 Likes

Says the guy who just posted the most jaw-dropping OP8 Dragons Bloodsplosion of all time :exploding_head:

6 Likes

I just got lucky, almost gave up on that.

2 Likes

In his only attempt yesterday Lord of Death made it to the Assassins and then failed as I completely lost track of my strategy when I saw the 4 red dots appear- got cornered and downed by Reeth and Rouf before i had time to switch the Shock Fastball for the CL… Reverend Pain finished of Lilith’s side quests and will dashboard farm a max nova FotF (as soon as I look up the max numbers for it- anyone have a link handy?).

3 Likes

Made 6 attempts last night to get Greg0ry to OP8 with my Krieg buddy. Doc Mercy, Dukino’s Mom, Bonehead, Dukino’s Mom, Scorch, Bonehead were our stopping points. At that point, we were pretty frustrated that the first run had been our best one so we called it a night. Perhaps we’ll try it again today.

EDIT: @Carlton_Slayer you can try this link for all your max stat needs!

4 Likes

Four runs at unlocking OP2 with (Im)Patient Zer0, four fails. Best one got to the Assassins arena but failed when the trash mob included an Ultimate Badass loader, all of them seemed to be due to faulty positioning and impatience (shocker). I have a feeling that this toon’s frustration thread is coming soon to the Zer0 subtopic, but I’ll do a little light farming and take another stab at it first.

4 Likes

So funny story…

I was XP & eridium farming the Warrior with @Kurtdawg13 ( or rather I was once again drafting in his wake as he’s still 10 levels above me ) and was a sliver from level 62 when his connection cut out for a while.

I simply had to get that Ding! so I popped back into my own game and went to the Dust. After a few spiderants I got my level 62. Literally the next wave had this guy :

…my very first tubby of the game. Now had I not gotten that Ding! this wouldn’t have dropped :

20180408145531_1

So pretty happy 'bout that :heart_eyes::star_struck::rofl::metal:

9 Likes

Sigh What you see at about the 1:22 mark is me deciding NOT to equip the Blockade, as all I had seen were the spiderants and felt sure I could handle them with Bee still equipped… For the record, WHO THE HELL DESIGNED THOSE DAMN @#!^%^%#@@$$%% RABID SKAGS!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: The last attempt of the weekend ended at the Assassins- got the same spawn as before with Wot and Rouf but lost track of Wot and let him get behind me, so between his guns and Rouf’s flaming axes- even with the Blockade- it was soon over, as Rouf managed to evade my attempts to hit him for a second wind (he had just moved out of range of the Homing Storm Fronts, the bastard!). Next weekend though- I think I got this… :grin:

5 Likes

That was so unfair :sob:

But yeah, a Bee there - eek!

3 Likes

Was having a Verm weekend - or lack of for the count. Tried the Farmhouse and Crystalisks methods, only saw 2 ultimates. So i decided to do some tests and see if i could get one in Nether Hive from dumpster varkids, and move up into the middle where there is a couple more. Quite funny in the middle when you have Threshers, Varkids and Spider Ants fighting each other. Even did the treasure map and tried up top, but nothing above Super there too. …my life for the 4P glitch back :wink:

But alas i didn’t even see an ultimate from all the attempts.

7 Likes

I am seriously behind on posting, I had all last week off working remotely from home. My Son’s Spring Break so I had a busy house while trying to work remotely from my laptop and at the same time, PC gaming from my Borderlands only laptop. lol yes, I have a gaming laptop that I only play Borderlands 2 on at the moment. I have the original downloaded but haven’t dug into that again just yet. too much to do on BL2 currently with rebuilding my empire so-to-speak. Console I had a TON of gear and a lot of mules. I won’t have that luxury on PC for quite some time. So, here we go…

Last pic was when I was level 39 going through Tiny Tina DLC in TVHM to get a low level purple Magic Missile. got it! moved on…

NVHM complete!
farmed Warrior for Eridium and XP.

Summary

stopped off at Doc Mercy’s for a bit…

Summary

Some Tinder farming…

Summary

stopped off on my way to Terra for some Boat Murderer head farming. popped a ammo crate and a loot midget dropped me this. :blush:

Summary

Here’s the other Ogre drop I got that I gave to @Jefe

Summary

farming Bunker on PC isn’t to my satisfaction. Console I didn’t have the problem of loot falling through the floor below and sometimes sunk so low that I can’t see it.

Summary

here is a pic of me looking at the floor to see if there is any loot beneath that I can’t see. sure enough, got a head. lol

Summary

here is where some of the loot falls. some I have seen bounce back and right off the ledge. geeze! not sure if I’m going to like the farming of bunker on PC. I did a hell of a lot of bunker smashing on console. never had to search through the floor wich considerably increases the time per run. :expressionless:

Summary

Deputy Sal coming up! lol

Summary

RAID killer is back! :sunglasses:

Summary

Mong took a while to drop me this skin. ended up with 3 badabooms which I believe I gave to @Jefe well, maybe two of them. lol

Summary

thanks Hellquist! lol

Summary

Thank you to @Stouty22 for showing my how to Read Only farm a mission reward on PC. ended up with his beauty that has carried me all the way to UVHM level 72. Dep Sal, you truly are OP! level 50 ROM and a level 50 Rubi carried me the entire way.

Summary

Summary

last component to my dep sal build.

Summary

■■■■ Ya! :sunglasses:

Summary

UVHM begins!

Summary

tried to upgrade my coms a bit…

Summary

Summary

thanks Saturn.

Summary

Finishing UVHM at level 65.

Summary

I stayed at the Warrior to take myself to level cap.

Summary

getting there…lol

Summary

first pearl drop in my game. Jefe’s reaction was priceless! lol :joy::rofl:

Summary

made it! :sweat_smile:

First run at level 72 and got an upgraded com.

it’s exhausting reaching level cap. I’m currently read only farming an on level ROM. :blush: Once i have that, I’ll start my OP leveling process. :blush:

I had to summarize quite a bit due to size and loading crap stuff things. As a wise man once said, “Think of it more as a post with tons of hidden surprises, kind of like an Easter Egg stuffed full of candy.” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

It’s funny 'cause we were talking about how neither of us had seen a single pearl ( including my Loot Hunt Zer0 ) and 10 minutes later there it is.

And of course it was a Storm because what else would it be :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::rofl:

6 Likes

Are you saying there are better pearls out there? :joy:

6 Likes

You mean there ARE other pearls?!?!?!?!!?

6 Likes

:drooling_face:

6 Likes

You may or may not be aware but I am the Master of Storms

I have literally found every single one in the game. Every single one you’ve found : I found it first and discarded it in your game so I never have to see it again.

7 Likes

or it came from me. :blush:

4 Likes

Teehee. My Maliwan Krieg loves it though.

4 Likes

Tried killing Ancient Dragons with Kinetic Reflection Maya,

Best I could pull off is to kill 2 dragons. Maybe next time…

Then I hit Hyperius,

Then Pyro Pete.

3 Raid Boss down with Maya at OP8, more to come.

6 Likes