What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

It’s either
My favorite character, Axton
Or
My least favorite gaige(I’ll find a way to make it fun)

I like melee and pet classes. Also love hybird builds.

OT: i don’t see Axton winning, so i created EndFleshJefeYet, the mechro.

7 Likes

Perfect :smiley:
Let us know how you like her as a melee char. I love melee krieg but i can’t enjoy melee zero so i’m a little bit uncertain. But i like a lot what i saw from it

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but whenever she screams, and I spec shock and aggggh with Jakobs shotties so that happens a lot, I laugh. I feel like melee/deathtrap would be pretty fun. Prestack, spec with claws, and then the two of you go to town like you’re rooting for the Giants in a Boston (or the Jets in a Philly, pick your favorite rivalry to role play) sports bar. I might respec to that and see what happens, for gits and shiggles. You know, just to mess around before she seriously attempts to summit the peak.

6 Likes

I’m thinking roid shields + blood soaked shields oddly enough. The play style should be hectic enough to still benefit from roid damage. I’ll probably make a thread and let people guide me

5 Likes

this might give you a glimpse.

5 Likes

That sounds like a yo-yo ride. Shield down, roid damage, kill, shield up, bye bye roid damage, lather, rinse, repeat. I was thinking Black Hole (I like this shield anyway, it’s kinda like wearing a Quasar :grin:) and Rapier, I think I might prefer a bladed Slagga or a Barbed Coach gun. I think blade attachments get over ridden by melee override skills?

Just realized what you did there, Pie. I’m honored. :blush:

4 Likes

Killed triple O twice in 3 hours. He trolled me with no drops both times.

I don’t feel bad at all by killing him with the ahab/flakker combo. Thanks for the blue shotgun that wasn’t a twister. -_-

Oh and thanks @Tokesy97 for being my meat shield the first time. <3

8 Likes

practice

6 Likes

Yeah you’re probably right :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

lmao I messed around with melee Gaige once at OP8. Had no clue what I was doing and just spec’d up everything melee with the Roboteer mod. It was pretty stupid, but fun.

4 Likes

I was just actually reading about the pro’s and con’s of melee DT, so I’d be really curious how well it works for you.

3 Likes

Cooking up a Borderlands 2 Complete Melee Overview video so I’m gathering some Melee Krieg and Melee Zer0 gameplay.

THIS RIGHT HERE is how you ascend to godhood using Melee :

Basically : aim for the head and chain those explosions. Criticals are an unboostable x2 at the end of every Melee Damage formula. :astonished:

6 Likes

A couple of hours before I needed to roll out today, so…
I dashboarded for a slag pimp (5×, settled for monstrous with a Vladof stock, patience is not generally my virtue.)
Farmed the bar brawl for tokens, I think 210 should be enough for a durp, blue or purple.
… next up, vendor farming for said durp. Joy. Let’s see how long that takes. :confused:

3 Likes

fwiw, I like the one in the Forge - it’s the closest to the spawn location and is the least annoying.

2 Likes

I’m still at Pete’s Bar. I figured I would save and quit there and then try to get Pete the Invincible off of my open mission list as a test run of the combo. Would you suggest hitting multiple vendors between save/quits, or are the chances about the same if I just hit the same one over and over?

2 Likes

It’s actually a bit faster to just reload in the same spot.

3 Likes

Sold, to, what could ostensibly be the fastest, and by extension least likely to try my patience, method. :grinning:

2 Likes

lmao, I would consider this a freudian slip. :wink:

4 Likes

Well I did want him to play around with Melee though, sooo … not so freudian. :smile:

6 Likes

you would need one sporting that Bee shield. you crazy! :grin::joy::rofl:

5 Likes