What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

Decided that Da Duka Nuka needed to pass down some more gear and level up a bit more, so it was off to The Dust with him. Ran into a sticky situation while trying to drive out from Ellie’s Garage though:

After that, I mostly died a lot doing Too Close for Missiles and Good, Bad, Mordecai. If only I’d remembered I had a corrosive fastball… I did manage to snag a Tubby Spiderant right outside of Ellie’s later on though. I now have a spare Red Letter Day skin for Axton (if anyone needs one).

4 Likes

Of course I forgot the Punchee. Ha. Thanks.

I think I’ll just run through Mr Torgue’s Rocket League and harvest crystals for myself from Pete the Vincible.

4 Likes

Maybe give Flyboy a timely warning about his choice in friends/mentors??

2 Likes

I’ll second that - well played. :smile:

6 Likes

I just got the Faraday Gaige pun. Very nice.

2 Likes

Update us on your melee-ing here

And you can also get a partner and join here.

5 Likes

I remembered a character from one of the regulars in the old 80’s Epic comics (The Yellow Hat) called Poppy the Waif.

images

At the time I thought it was a hilarious name (I was very young) and it stuck with me - so it seemed appropriate to rename my one and only Gaige that.
I just had enough time to run the Peak with her.

She did go down a couple times along the way. I wasn’t recording, otherwise a pic from a vid would make this shot a lot cooler.

20181205204614_1

Death by Scorch.

6 Likes

After of a couple rounds of killing the Handsome Sorcerer and collecting a bladed(yuk) Conference Call, Neglected Sal headed out to the Peak.

As I predicted, Sal really didn’t have much trouble completing the task. One FFYL courtesy of Reeth. Fortunately I had wittle his health considerably and easily got a second wind off him.
While it was still in his possession, the Grog was left unused. He did, however, use a slag Kitten.

Spent the rest of the night farming for an OP3 ROM. Got 3 so far, but none suitable. Did get one with a Bandit grip, but once you’ve had Jakobs, you can’t go back.

Now I have to get Zer0 caught up…

6 Likes

OK, so what is the pun with Faraday Gaige? ‘Fair-a-day’? ‘phara-day’? ‘Far(for)-a-day?’ I don’t get it…

5 Likes

Faraday Cage, Gaige has a shock affinity so… :wink: (Unless it’s something more obscure and then I don’t know either :joy:)

5 Likes

This is it.

5 Likes

After two days of trying to get a Chaotic Evil Monk COM with +5 Asbestos, FINALLY I got this!

9 Likes

What world do we live in if people don’t know our good ol’ Michael! :wink:

Wednesday I have the afternoon off so… @Sun_Tsunami & @Kuolemanlaakso got a hold of me and forced me to do a Peak run! :smiley:
Ok, they didn’t had to insist. :slight_smile:
I do wonder now thou. How do you pronounce Kuolemanlaakso? I mean quick?
All wen’t well. Had a lot of fun and Retsam is now at OP3. I’ll probably go farm some fastballs as some of mines are getting older. Definitely need a good anti surveyors shottie. My NE Butcher (OP1) never really performed to my hopes. (Hopes are always a little higher than expectations.)

3 Likes

Shocking, isn’t it? :cloud_with_lightning: :wink:

4 Likes

Just looked up ‘Faraday cage’- NOW, I get it :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s Finnish - so just like it looks! :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=translate&rlz=1C1GGRV_enCA752CA752&oq=trans&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i65j69i57j69i60l3.2759j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Enter the word ( it means valley of death ) and hit the speaker icon - you’ll have a lovely woman say it for you.

6 Likes

Ah, I didn’t see this question. Santa Söze saved the day though :wink:

4 Likes

Spent a little time with Salvester smothering Pete in cheese for crystals. Got a better Big Boom Blaster for AxTNT in the process. Then went shopping in TVHM for level 50 seraph gear. Infection, Seeker, and Florentine gotten. And then off to UVHM with NightOnKriegMT to get to Sanctuary. Went well, until Flynt. Eventually we just sat by the vending machine and fired the Seeker into Flynt’s little area. When Flynt passed on he dropped a Thunderball Fist (3 levels above? I thought 2 was the max.) as well as the mandatory Tinderbox. Then off to find and avenge Reiss, get home to Sanctuary, and do all of the getting to know you stuff. Off to Aegrus next time to plant the Rough Rider field.

5 Likes

Give us a shorter “nickname” while on mic. “kuole” pronounced “cool” ok?

4 Likes

So anyone hear about a certain site claiming to be ‘in the know’ announckyng exclusive BL3 info? Soldier, Siren, Hunter and- Beast Master? Do you think they may have gotten their source confused with a new He-Man game? :wink:

3 Likes