What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

lol I remember you wanting to do this like a year ago and I fell asleep that night like a pile of s***. (felt terrible and I apologize)

Definitely down to actually try and I won’t do that again. Did you guys ever end up trying/doing it?

I know my OP8 has like 11k regen or something, is that higher than what is on a 72?

4 Likes

Oh, yes then. I think it’s only around 4k.

Edit: The exact number is less, 3647.6

Also, do I use better overall stats but longer delay and longer to recharge, or the other one?

5 Likes

It’s kind a coin toss but go with the one on the right. Ward and Inertia take care of the delay. The % stats are just that much better to sacrifice the slightly slower recharge rate.

3 Likes

I did think that, but I guess I just wanted to make sure before I toss the other one :slight_smile:

As an addition, i’ve never before today used Thoughtlock. Not sure why, just never have. I’m trying it now and it’s pretty funny actually. Doesn’t seem to work on Treants though, just seems to make them more angry. Does converge work with it? I can’t really tell because of all the fire everywhere :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thoughtlock is great. I use it on the Peak particularly. And yes, all PL skills work with it , including Converge.

I don’t like using it for mobbing because I can never find the TL’d target in the mess.

3 Likes

I’m assuming it doesn’t work on certain enemies though, like Dukino’s Mom, Scorch, etc?

1 Like

Scorch yes (!), Dukino’s Ma no. Same as regular PL.

Pitting one Scorch against the other while you unload on their butts ( heyo! ) is the best ever.

4 Likes

Black queen also i believe.

3 Likes

Would you mind posting the build you use when you take TL to the Peak? Just for my education/messing around.

1 Like

You may find something useful in this thread

3 Likes

Beware that thread. I took it over in the middle for my own selfish non-TL purposes.

My TL build is near the end of that thread. I’m on my phone atm, so a bit difficult to recreate. It’ll otherwise have to wait a bit.

3 Likes

No worries, i’m reading through it now, you just made an appearance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If the L reaper kill skill durations stack (I think they do), 4 kreigs would be insanely fun.

6 Likes

Finally got to your build. I’m wondering how much of OP8 Peak I could do going in cold having never used TL before. I need a surveyor weapon, since I can’t make them stop anymore. Hmm.

2 Likes

I managed completing the Peak at OP8 on my second try. It’s actually a very small adjustment in tactics.

3 Likes

Yes, but this is me…

3 Likes

+396% kill skill duration. XD

5 Likes

Well, thanks to a website that seemed dodgy as hell (but it worked), I now have a 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial for £2. So that’s a welcome surprise :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Running in southpaw with Phasecontrol Maya and Jesus Christ she does work with a Heartbraker and blockhead…I should take her to the peak
(I am farming for non unique gear to use though)

4 Likes

No big deal, just busting your chops! :smile: It’s hard to get everyone together because of real life.

You know I am, with any 2,3,4 man/same character runs.

We did and got 2 of us through the Peak. Tried another play date but schedule conflicts kept us from trying again.:frowning_face:

6 Likes