What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

I’d love to join in a 4 of the same class run, the problem is on PS4, it’s either Maya or Sal. And nobody wants to do a 4 Sals run :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d love to do a 3 Ninjas and me as a Nurse though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve done it…
It wasn’t fun

4 Likes

4 melee sals? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Give me some time and I might be able to do that…I’ll probably want to stop five minutes in though let’s be honest lol

3 Likes

I can imagine!

@Jefe I thought i’d deleted my Salvador Dahli but it’s still in my character list, so I may make a start soon (he’s only level 4).

4 Likes

Never used a Jakobs Rifle (the Bekah base gun?) before (can’t expect too much for Gaige, you know), now I love it! With phaselock I can crit most of the time. And its reload animation looks good.

Finished the Opportunity quest. Tomorrow will be the first Bunker run for Maya :thinking:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Tell me you have one :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I can’t wait!!!

3 Likes

No, I don’t. I have 3! Wait, 4. None of which I got, but traded for. One on Xbox at 72, two at OP8 on Xbox (first one had bad parts so traded for another), and an OP8 on PS4.

5 Likes

@Jefe @Psymonkee Hey, I didn’t stream because I didn’t intend on playing for long, but here’s some Salvador Dahli gameplay :slight_smile: No editing here!

We didn’t discuss if grenades without a mod are allowed? If not, I won’t use them from here on. I did in that video.

3 Likes

I’ve got 6 of them (not that I’m bragging or anything… :sunglasses:)

4 Likes
3 Likes

Nothing without a DAHL name on it! No relics :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Tbh, they won’t be much of a loss if you see the footage :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I forgot to frame your playthrough. Get it?!

4 Likes

I almost forgot I was supposed to mention a work by Dali in the title, remembered just in time :slight_smile: Had some decent luck though already, 3 green dahl weapons, 2 in one portaloo. And an AR from the trunk chest behind Midgemong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do…

1 Like

Dr. Colt and Huckleberry (Maliwan), the Sirens, joined the Slabs and gathered some Rakkahol in TVHM.

2 Likes

I’ll take a gander in a few - don’t feel up to playing tonight! :frowning:

You’ll learn to love the slag grenade though since the weapons suck! :smiley:

3 Likes