What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

The OP4=> OP5 run is turrets. You get the 4 turrets on the ramparts where the Scorches eventually spawn. They also have a couple repair surveyors.

Scorch spawns down below in D’s Ma’s area ( along with…turrets! ).

Also I’ve taken to recording with Windows 10’s new built-in recorder as part of the XBox app. The quality isn’t as good but it’s good enough for most stuff and it takes half the time to upload.

3 Likes

So am I right then, it is that run that the Scorches spawn with two surveyors? Once you kill one Scorch you get some turrets spawning in right?

3 Likes

You’d remember better than me. I haven’t done that run in a while. So I’ll say yes!

3 Likes

My head is all TPS now. My mind isn’t as efficient as it used to be :smiley: I could easily be wrong!

As an edit, despite the fact I seemed to do nothing but Peak for around 2 weeks recently, already all those memories have been replaced with raging at Fragtrap action skills, raging at stupid side missions (To Arms, Eradicate, etc.) in TPS. I can only just remember the Peak now!

2 Likes

Got a hilarious death so I decided this to be my first video upload! (Hint: it happened at 13:30)

5 Likes

Before I even watch it, i’d suggest a Blockade or Antagonist over a Bee.

1 Like

Before I even watch it, I’m noticing the pretty aurora patterns in the sky!

4 Likes

Yeah Bee is not necessary for most enemies but it brings quick death (mine or theirs :smirk:) Blockade is far from reach because I can’t beat dragons yet :expressionless:

3 Likes

Antagonist is easily obtained though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Jakobs Assassin went to catch up on some map challenges in Tundra Express. He found two Legendary Loot Midget Marauders, a Varkid dropped a Sawbar, and enemies came at me with a Bane :laughing: and another with a Chopper :grimacing: I also did some personal challenges:

• Take out all the buzzards from the top of the Buzzard Academy: without killing anything, run in and turn the reinforcements wheel, then scramble for the rooftop. The enemies down below are then easy enough, but standing your ground on the rooftop with all those buzzards coming at you is tricky. You have to clear out some of the locals below before the Badass ones come out.

• I leveled up a Godliath and ran him over to the Varkid torches to see if I couldn’t roast him to death (eliminating the Varkids in the process so I could do this without harassment). No dice this time, but I think I can pull it off later. I may pick my Vladof Assassin for another shot with Zer0 so Unf0rseen doesn’t kill him prematurely.

• I played King of the Hill from this vantage point after having turned the wheel o’ reinforcements, scrambled around the back, and did the double grenade jump to this perch. There’s zero cover, and enraged Goliaths will knock you down if they hit you. To that end, I keep Decepti0n in the bank, and if they’re preparing to leap, I throw it to the side to distract them, then catch them in mid-air with a Hydra. This is the guy with the Chopper. I pulled it off, but this guy (combined with some dude behind me with a shock weapon) almost did me in.

7 Likes

DON’T PICK THE CARROTS!!! :smile:
I think I did that once. And only once. When I tried to bulk collect ammo from the nearby box.

7 Likes

Did that work? I’m always afraid to bulk grab ammo in that area for that reason.

edit - finishing up in Tundra Express, I had a Goliath come at me with dual Carnages (with vertical grips because why not) and one with dual Twisters. He doesn’t have any acceleration skills, so they were easy to dodge at a distance, but he wrecked a UBA Goliath I kited up there to work Prospector Zeke over.

4 Likes

I did it twice but last time it didn’t hit so deadly :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

If you mean “did it blow me up and kill me?”, the answer is “yes”! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Interesting, because I bulk collect ammo there all the time and i’ve never to date been blown up by carrots.

2 Likes

After taking a long break due to school work and Killing Floor, I decided to test out a mod that I quickly made that removes health/damage scaling, for kicks.
After taking Deathtrap for a stroll through Hayter’s Folly, I decided to try my luck at Butt Stallion.

Deathtrap unsuccessfully tried to pet her, so I finished the job and fed her a few eridium.

Can’t wait to try this out in the vanilla game.

4 Likes

Maybe I was standing in the garden when I did the bulk collect and if you stand off to the side or behind the box’s lid (after opening it), then you are far away enough from the carrots and therefore don’t pick them? I won’t be running the Peak to test that theory, that is for sure.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s also in relation to where the carrots are, as far as I can remember they aren’t always in the same place right? Sometimes I do grab the ammo from outside the garden, so it may be that I am rarely close enough for it to count :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kriegtopher Robbin traipsed through the Lair of Infinite skeleton mage signposts figuring out how to get there from here, twirling his SWORDSPLOSION!!! like a drum majorette in a parade of blood and 'splosions. Spiders were bloodsploded, skeletons were disintegrated, and several different flavors of sorcerers were ground into a fine paste. With a generous sprinkling of slag confetti and high explosives the sorcerer’s daughter crumbled before the might of our favorite skipping psycho, leaving only a NE Veruc as eveidence of her existence. On the steps of Dragon Keep it was decided that there would be a race to the Handsome Sorcerer’s balcony. Skeletons, mages, and assorted Badasses chased Kriegtopher round and round, but he reached the finish teleport far ahead of his pursuers. Kriegtopher then gave the Handsome Sorcerer two face lifts before blowing him into brightly colored bits of loot, leaving a Volcano as a parting gift. Satisfied that the Kingdom was now shiny and happy, Kriegtopher set off to get Ellie a scintillating set of armored undergarments and feed his eridium to the newly freed queen. Some gemstone bandit ARs as well as a Tediore pistol and shotgun, but nothing to write home about. Kriegtopher then took a room at Moxxi’s Girls and Grog for the night.

In another part of the realm, Exit, GaigeLeft had some unfinished business to attend to. Namely the extermination of the mission Son of Craw and the opening of a quicker Thunderball Fist farm. Shock bone of the ancients, shock projectile diversification, Unkempt Harold, shock Lyuda, Storming Vexation, and boy that was quick. Off to discover some assassin corpses and put an end to the Flynt bloodline.

Now, after reading all about everyone’s trials and tribulations at the peak, I’m a bit curious to see it for myself. I’ve one of each VH at 72, who should be the first one I try to climb Mt Digistruct with?

11 Likes

It’s always nice to see you post again man
Also I vote Krieg

6 Likes