What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #9007

As did I! I just know that you guys like to go fast haha.

Anyway, a random idea I had was to get a Stinkpot for the trip up to the Bunker… For the fun of it, mostly. It’s only level 42 though which might not be great… Still, i’ll definitely see! Here’s the one

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #9008

Lost my on level Evisceration (slag) Ruby like an idiot but we have Great people on here.
Tremendous people. The best people. :wink: So our good friend @Kuolemanlaakso was kind enough to give me a lvl 20 one.
That really, really helped. Such a difference. So Hiroto tackled the Bloodshot Stronghold.
OOpelai… As we say here: The clothes (dress?) doesn’t make the monk. So many respawn…
Many deaths happened in areas I usually don’t have issues while some tough places went smoothly. Beside I kinda forgot to check on my RL ammo before starting. :roll_eyes:
Well, not every tough places went smoothly. Mike cost me a few respawns. Was in a bad positioning/timing when he appear. After that I had trouble finding him. He didn’t had any finding me. :open_mouth: Once I saw him he went down like a puppy.
Once at the Ramparts, actually just before it. I realized I kinda forgot about the armored loaders. Of course it would had helped if I had equipped the Love Thumper instead of the Pun-Chee. Wich I eventually did. The other issue was the Surveyors. Had nothing corrosive but a bladed Ruby… Not much help. They were nice enough to get close after an untimely FFYL. 2nd wind and Bam Bam Bam!
Gotta love Execute!
Was afraid of the W4r-D3n as I learned no to stand close to constructor. Shouldn’t had been. Tried the Bitch to no avail and it cost me yet another respawn. He went down easily on second try.
The Angelic Guards did not…
Bunch of stoopid respawn later Roland was … ehhh… “saved”. :expressionless:

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #9009

I find the best tactic with him for me is, the wave of enemies before he appears, keep one alive and get near to the door he comes through, this lets you facetank him with a cucumber, or if you prefer, a rocket launcher :wink:

Anyway, I reached the Bunker area with mainly the Stinkpot and a Hyperion e-tech sniper rifle. Comfort zone removed completely… But I did it (with some bad touch to help when I was getting frustrated). I’m uploading the footage. The Badass constructor was interesting :smiley:

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #9010

<------Christmas Avatars in full swing.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #9011

Been quite a while since Mad Mike gave me any problems. I usually stand behind the Port-O-Shitter and knock him off before he realized anything. Was my first time with a melee Zero so I wasn’t sure what to do and it was his turn to surprise me.

I bet I’m slower! :laughing: Well, I’m getting better but still… That’s one thing I’m finding why people like to play melee Zero. This guy cover ground like crazy!!!

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #9012

How much are you betting? I’m uploading a video just now that is 23 minutes long of me going from the Hyperion Gate in Thousand Cuts to just before the transition to the Bunker area… :rofl: granted that is because i’m using less than ideal gear as an experiment, but still.

Also, who is faster, Melee Zer0 or Salvador with Bus and Incite?

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #9013

I want to co-op with you on the Peak. I’m trying to have a run with everyone on the forum (at least once) who are on PS4. Not interested in speed runs, just enjoy co-op. :slight_smile:

(Santa Söze) #9014

Maya :wink:

But only because hers is constant. I’d like to see a race though.

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #9015

Sal with an Auspicious Raider com and a low level Fabled Tortoise is pretty fast.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #9016

That, that could surely happen. (If you’re interested but seem you are.) Probably more on week-end thou.
I want to farm some higher level gear for my old friend. Who is even slower than me or anyone you can imagine. (And I can imagine quite a bit.) The guy insist on opening e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #9017

Absolutely. I’ll give you a holler…soon.:wink:

(It's a LVL 72 Poncho of the Ancients) #9018

I’m pretty slow with Zer0 as I like to go into an area, then back way off and pick off enemies from a nice safe distance.

I’m finding with Sal that I’m more in the middle of everything a lot of the time, but I’m learning to back off with him as well as I’m trying not to become too dependent on Moxxi weapons(they still get used a bunch).

I’d be interested in this too. I’ve never really played co-op. I need to get a decent headset/mic.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #9019

Despite what some well known YouTuber might say. Borderlands is best enjoyed in coop. Not as a solo fps.
I know we said it before but… We should find time to squeeze some coop in between our “gaming chores”.
My bad. Need to open up a little more…

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #9020

I don’t entirely agree with this, I think it’s best enjoyed based on what the individual enjoys. I prefer mostly to play alone so I do most of the time. Doesn’t mean I won’t play co-op but it’s quite rare and is usually only Peak runs or specific things to help out/receive help.

Anyway, here’s my run up Thousand Cuts with weapons i’ve never bothered with before (well, two of them).

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #9021

Mic not needed. I’ve co-oped with or without.

I enjoy BL2 so much more with Forum friends. I’m available most nights around 10 est.

(Jerk of all toons, master of none.) #9022

Y’all make me wish I could get a PS4 tomorrow. But that probably won’t happen anytime soon. :frowning:

NightOnKriegMT climbed Bunker Hill today. That went well until that badass constructor spawned in. Once that hurdle was cleared the BNK3R went down pretty quickly. Between Bloodbath, Blood Filled Guns, and Elemental Elation it didn’t stand a chance. Build some Bloodlust, corrosive Fastball to proc Bloodbath, Gub becomes sub machine gun. Control Core angel went as well as ever, got nothing from the store room, proceeded to drip King Mong, and then checked on Jack’s Grandma and called the suicide prevention hotline. Splinter Group for giggles. A hair from 49, and considering the snowman in hopes of better maliwan gear before ending TVHM. Thoughts?

(Santa Söze) #9023

I was farming Gee a bit with Guero (lvl 72) and noticed something rather remarkable :

Damage cap! I don’t think that the real damage is much more than that - I saw other hits that were ~800000K (presumably when 3 pellets hit his head), but I had no idea it could be that high. I highly doubt this would be possible at OP8. To clarify : that was with the Lady Fist.

Just for @FailyFailracer, here’s the whole vid ( I think I found a work-around for my Win10 recording issues ; Shadowplay :point_left::fu::face_with_raised_eyebrow::fu: )

It’s 6m03s if anyone cares about speed (I don’t…much) - the fastest TT time is 3m08s.

(Santa Söze) #9024

Maybe spend the XP on getting a Slagga or slag Pimp? Hellfire, Hornet, Neo, Rough Rider…any or all of that :stuck_out_tongue:

(Jerk of all toons, master of none.) #9025

Trying to stick to Maliwan guns with Torgue for special occasions that call for fireworks (and to not waste all that AR and shotgun ammo). I only used the Gub and the Tinderbox because they were incidental drops that I had never really given a proper chance because I never built for elemental damage this heavily before. And I’m real close. I figured once or twice at the snowman and then barrel through to UVHM. Maybe I’ll just hit Sawtooth next. I probably don’t need anything, I’m at 48 so the map shouldn’t be too far above me. I’m just in the habit of regearing every so often. Although those are all things I’d like. About the Hellfire, isn’t that map locked until I curb stomp the warrior? The Hellfire I have is 37, I doubt it would do me much good to get another at or near 37, or in Hero’s Pass at all.

(Santa Söze) #9026

Pimpernel then? If you can get fire, corrosive and slag they’ll last you at least 10 levels (slag indefinitely).

Too obvious-slash-boring?