What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

Went over my head :grin:
I thought I had thoroughly explored the Highlands but that doesn’t sound familiar.

(Is this thing on?) #9691

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JVZV4GJkvQ

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #9692

Didn’t got the reference until the Highlands were mentioned.

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9693

I’ve had dozens of God-liaths before,. It was quite fun watching Gettle get bounced around anyway.

Nice, something new, never saw the double rainbow. Is there a challange for it?

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #9695

There’s a trophy on PSN for it.
“What does it mean.”
Achievements on XBOX?
I think there’s something similar on PC but don’t know for sure.

Easy to get coming back from the Hyperion base (Aggregate Acquisition ) going to Overlook.
Found it by accident the first time.

I’m on Xbox these days so will have to look and see if it has anything for the double rainbow.

Damn! I guess I need to be more patient. I rarely can get an Ultimate Varkid either. Never seems to happen.

I’ve tried to grow the Goliaths in the dust also, but there are not enough other enemies around to get them past ultimate. I don’t think I’ve tried Southburn, but I can see the potential

(Dandroid16) #9697

Sawtooth has good chances, but there’s also a lot of ground for them to cover and it can be difficult to keep them alive, I’ve found. Lots of things can shoot them at once and at distance (including blaster nomads), and they can take a lot of hurt easily.

The one time I really tried to level one up is the Slab Initiation fight in Thousand Cuts, and it was incredibly easy - it’s been awhile but I may have gotten 2 sorta back to back. There’s a ton of psycho midgets for them to crush, confined space so they can pin things in corners easily… The downside is obviously it’s only accessible once mid-story, but some read-only action would get the job done.

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #9698

In Frostburn the ones to watch out for are the Nomad Pyro.
Nasty with their flamethrowers.

(It's a LVL 72 Poncho of the Ancients) #9699

Jakob’s Zer0 Jr Finished up TVHM. Warrior fight went ok. The run through Hero’s Pass was a little rocky. Hit 50 as the Warrior fell. Scored a Conference Call, which was sold and a purple Skookum Chinook. Not a Muck, but it’ll do.

Before starting UVHM my other Jakob’s Zer0 went to TVHM and farmed some items. Interestingly, he had not done the clan war mission yet, so he sped through that and farmed a lvl 50 Triquetra, Hammer Buster and of course a Maggie. Also picked up a lvl 50 Antagonist for Jr.

So Jr started UVHM with a really solid loadout. One he’ll probably not be able to maintain.
Made it too Sanctuary without too much issue. The Flynt fight was interesting. Flynt came through a wall and knocked Jr. out of the arena to the bottom of the climb. As he headed back up he noticed Flynt and a Scavanger at the top shooting at him. Instead of climbing back up and fighting, Jr. just sniped the two from down low. The Scavenger positioned himself infront of Flynt and this allowed for a good minute or so of bore goodness. After killing Flynt he did the climb again, cleaned up a couple stragglers.

Got to Sanctuary, hit 51 and decided to call it a night.

Ymir’s finally reached level 72. This is the final build to go with the Hunter and the Leg Ninja :

Precision because Bandit but those could easily go into OSOK as I had ripped through Scarlett’s DLC up to Just Desserts for Desert Deserters to farm a bunch of Jolly Rogers (and left it so I could keep farming). These things are so great - and with the Hunter COM, Bandit allegiance relic and Killer the reload speed is practically instant. Also working on a set of RokSalts.

Got a new Punchee (courtesy 0tt), Stormfront (mule) , Slagga (bladed w/ Maliwan grip which is actually great since the reload speed is made irrelevant) , B-boom. At some point I’ll get him a set of Tattlers but to my enormous surprise my farmer Sal has never done Scarlett’s. This is very confusing but I guess I’ve been farming Hyperius with Zer0. Or rather, I’ve been letting Kurt farm Hyp and I swoop in like a vulture and grab whatever he doesn’t want. I also have a Hide he can use but I think it might be too powerful.

This guy will probably stay at 72 although he’s definitely powerful enough to play in the mid-OP levels.

(Jerk of all toons, master of none.) #9701

Took Salvester to the Peak for an OP8 run because I’ve not done that yet, and I had a little time while my son took an unscheduled nap. Failed once in the Black Queens area to an unexpected SBA Loader and over confidence. Went back in. Deputy’d through most of it with some FFYL (Saturns and twin Douche Mercys)Pimperdurping. Caught the twin Saturns and the 4× Assassins spawn. Got a fire Avenger for my trouble. That was fun. Back to TVHM with SaVladof Bandi, or starting a new toon (MiS/Anarchy/Maliwan/Jakobs Gaige, now isn’t that a mouthful?), when I have more time.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #9702

When I rolled Bandit Assassin, this was one of my thoughts, but unless you’re working at unusually long range, I didn’t find that it made enough difference? Do you notice a difference with or without it with, say, their pistols, SMGs, or assault rifles?

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9703

Today i’ve changed up my farming, and have been farming Old Slappy. Still not got the Striker I want, although he does seem to be dropping them fairly regularly at least.

I confess I can and I like it despite the minute accuracy increase. It improves the spread on the Slagga & Bone Shredder and makes the Gub more useful at range. Not hugely but still nice to have.
OSOK would make more sense from a min/max perspective as I’m currently using the Jolly Roger a lot, but it does so much damage on its own that I’m not really hurting for DPS.

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9705

First Doc’s isn’t great, Bandit grip and OP6

Also @Jefe I don’t know if Maliwan weapons count but here’s another Maliwan Barrelled SMG

Also just got this

Not the stock or sight i’d have preferred, but i’ll certainly take it for now :smiley:

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #9706

Retsam is ready to start Toil and Trouble
Might as well farm King Mong for a corrosive Badaboom. You nerver know.
Just a few runs…:wink: Find one and move on you know…
Didn’t took to long. crappy parts and regular explosive. :neutral_face: Probably ok for a commando but…
Let’s try for a second one.
Just a few runs… you know.:hushed:
23h00… (That is 11:00 pm four you folks. :stuck_out_tongue: )
Too late to start Toil and Trouble.
Might as well… try a few more runs… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
3h30 ! Goddammit! Go to bed you idiot! :persevere:

And guess what I’ve been doing doing since this morning. Yup.
That and a little cleaning on mules.

Just a few runs and Saturn will have it one way or another. :triumph:

(chris) #9707

I think I will hang out there and try to mess with Pimon and Tumbaa for a while before heading to Bloodwing. I still can’t believe I messed up the Tannis bit. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

(Trahurn) #9708

Wirtsen and Gradr ( Hyperion), the gunzerkers, continued their trek in UVMHM. They ran through the Mercenary Day Massacre to open up the train for future farming, then found the Firehawk.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #9709

Nice - A tight Bone Shredder/Slagga/Tattler spread should be nice.

I usually ran entirely through their full magazines (regardless of weapon type), so rarely used that myself.

Have you spun up a COM that’ll net you 11 points in Killer (and maybe some other reload buffs, like a Bandit Allegiance relic or something? It’s hilarious watching him reload one of those ARs that takes like five minutes to wind up in just a second. :smile: