What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9790

I love a good Sand Honk, myself…

(Is this thing on?) #9791

Psycho Naut continued the quest for crumpets through the forest, found suitable attire for a town guard (who may or may not have taken an arrow to the knee), and pushed on through the Immortal Woods to the Dwarven Mines.

Anyone else find it annoying that you can second wind off pushing BW from one phase to the next, but you can’t second wind from knocking one of the four kings heads off? Or rendering a skeletaur helpless?

Sigh

Anyway, the upgraded arsenal (slag Lyudmila, Volcano, Ogre, and other odds and ends) made short work of pretty much everything else. Also discovered that if you happen to be in full rampage mode when a skeletal mage appears, one thrown axe will stun it long enough to kill it with a second, so that was fun.

Called it a day once I’d hit the mines. Lots of eridium and blue and purple gear, but nothing that really stood out.

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9792

A few days ago some of us were discussing the fun of getting a God-liath, well I just took Maya for a Dust run, and I got this little fella…

Managed to get him to kill Mobley and Gettle (although cloud kill might have finished Gettle off), before I had to put him down. It was fun, buddy, really fun. RIP :rofl: here’s the footage if anyone is interested.

(Is this thing on?) #9793

Did he have anything good in the chest?

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9794

Of course not :slight_smile: just some green crap. Mobley dropped a bad Veruc though.

(Is this thing on?) #9795

So, business as usual then…

(Meat Bicycle World Champion!) #9796

Finished the Bandidiot run but unfortunately I couldn’t do it strictly Bandit gear all the way. The Badass Constructor at the end of Hero’s Pass proved more than I could be bothered dealing with after several tries and I threw on a Bee to cheese it. The combat strategy I’ve been using is fine until there’s no adds to generate Kill Skills :frowning:

Final Loadout. Mad props to the Slagga and Sledge’s Shotgun for doing all the heavy lifting!

Now about that BA Constructor: He beat me to the ground after I had to deal with a SGT Loader that jumped me and naturally I went down. No way up on my knees infront of the Constructor since all the adds ran away!

Tried carefully ‘sniping’ from the top where all the crates are at the grenade jump spot to no avail as the bullets mostly hit the incoming rockets it fired. Oh and the accuracy on most Bandit weaponary is…suspect at best!

Next spot was at the top of the stairs where you face the SBA Loader. Had the Constructor down to a tiny bit of health but no ammo and all the crates were empty. That’s when I invented the new olympic event of the Explosive Axe Toss. Yes I managed to hit it from way back there. 2 or 3 times every 2 mins. Ugh. Still not dead.

Horror story time: Waiting for BxR to recharge and the SBA Loader respawned! No ammo and caught by surprise I was nearly on my knees but got to cover just in time. A few Skyrockets finished it off and went back to my Axe Toss game. Then it happened.

The Hyperion Sniper respawned behind me and shot me in the back. FFYL, no ammo. That’s where I gave up. Bee + Slagga = instawin.

I probably could have done it legit but screw it - I’m not feeling well and screw that Constructor!

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9797

I assume you’re starting again, then? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Meat Bicycle World Champion!) #9798

To quote ‘Out of Body Experience’

DIE! :smiley:

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #9799

You too? That thing is really getting on my nerve! It’s getting weird.
Anyone never had issues with it?

The Skeletaurs thing I find really irritating.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #9800

Level 72 Coop Raids with Forums Friends @Sun_Tsunami @Dr_Do-Little @Brantron. OP8 next.

Terramorphous

Pete

Voracidous (I beehawk since he is VORA)

Ancient Dragons (first run we killed the dragons pretty easily so I make it unslagabble :shushing_face::shushing_face:)

Hyperius (Someone surprise us, is it you DT?)

I just noticed @Dr_Do-Little Gaige is spec into buck up, good thing Scorpion doesn’t encounter any problem with that. :grin::grin:

After 4 days of farming for a blue Neutral Evil Monk com with 6 Money Shot I could not stand the boredom any longer and decided to take Sal for another shot at the Ancient Dragons.

I had picked up a better Duuurp, although not ideal, it at least had a Torgue grip, 5 mag and no Maliwan parts. I had picked up a purple Neutral Evil during the farm which had the highest multipliers I had seen (48%), so he strapped it on even though it only had 5 Money Shot, left the DLC to do a few other upgrades.
Sal was getting close to 67, his 60 DP Harold and Fastball needed an upgrade, so he went to Three Horns. Much to my surprise, got a 67 DP on the second run. Hyperion grip but that’s OK. Praise RNGsus. The Fastball took a little longer but not bad by BL2 standards.
Dinged 67, so headed off to the Dragons to again try PimpDuuurping them at level. Well, it worked out good. Had a little trouble with the new Duuurp, it’s a Boosh a Duuurp, and it seemed to be really slow compared to my previous Derp, even though it had a higher fire rate on the card. It kind of threw me off but I still managed to get the kills.

Left and turned in to Mr. Flexington so I could try it again to see if it was a solid process or a fluke of luck. Returned and did it again. :sweat_smile:

I still need to get the blue Monk, just because I can’t stand knowing I should use it, but don’t have it. I’m sure I saw well over 100 blue and purple coms in those 4 days. It baffles me sometimes how fickle RNG can be.

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #9802

ehhhh… No…
You had me worried for a second! Had to check it out to be sure.
Unless Deathtrap is playing tricks in my back! :open_mouth:

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9803

I prefer to ROM the dragons, actually. Because there are 4 of them, it’s easier to stay alive, unless you’re using a Creamer instead of a Duuurp. I tend to switch from Grog to Lady Fist, and switch back if I need healing.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #9804

Lol, or maybe just DT being DT. in the Dragons fight, Incinerator is the one left alive and DT is shooting something/someone that I thought was the Buck up skill.

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #9805

Only Dt related points she have are Upshot Robot, Strength of Five Gorillas and Make it sparkle…
Poor thing is only there so I can have fun! :blush:

On topic.
Retsam (Commando) added another story Warrior notch on his belt. Got a (very bad) Flaker. Then farmed it for a while… Nothing more. :expressionless:
Then proceed to clean the Dust. Kinda. Pushed Clan war enough to be ready to farm a Triquetra. (And play with the AfterBurner relic.). Found Mordecai Bad and Ugly stash. Sniped a bunch of targets at Boot Hill with a Volcano, for fun, and dusted off the remains with a newly acquired Doc’s Quad.
Got McNally’s echo. Who dropped a Boss Hammer Buster. Hyperion grip and Vladof stock but on level. I’ll take it. Next stop. Lynchwood.

ROM is on my list to try with them and Pete. I’m still holding off on the Scarlet DLC till he gets to 72. I have a Creamer for him in another level or two and want to try it out on them as well.
Staying up was tough even by switching to the Grogg and Herold. Many of the kills were in FFYL.

(brandontravers10) #9807

I never even noticed :slight_smile:

(brandontravers10) #9808

The bulk up on gaige

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9809

I’m glad you guys have another person for the 4th slot, I know i’m not always as available as people like :smiley: good that you have a full team! I can watch more gameplay videos where I see how it’s meant to be done, rather than my own brand of “OH SHÍT RUN AWAY” fighting style :stuck_out_tongue: