What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!

(Meat Bicycle World Champion!) #9850

That’s my usual spot but the constructor was being a dick! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9851

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #9852

:joy::joy::joy:

Well… He can hug my badonkakonk. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Carlton Slayer) #9853

After a much deserved vacation Junior Senior Jr has unlocked OP2 and is about to visit the loot train and Dragon Keep before heading back to the Peak…

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9854

I did some old fashioned midget farming in Thousand Cuts. After 2 hours, all I had to show for it apart from relics are these…

Finally getting back into the groove, had to get at least one more post in before this is done. Standard OP8 shenanigans:

Weird shield that I’m not sure I’ve seen

Executed up where Bonehead is before killing the Black Queens. Just Zer0 things.

Crispy Tesla before final boss

I think this is the name of the gun Jack says when talking about the names of Maliwan weapons in Opportunity. XD

Forgot to snap a pic on the ground, but not bad. (I want fire and corrosive Royals with Torgue sight, I’m picky)
I thought this was mildly interesting.

Sorry for the huge wall. :stuck_out_tongue:

(It's a LVL 72 Poncho of the Ancients) #9856

Now that he’s OP1, Jakob’s jr inherited most my other Zer0’s citrine loadout. This would be the Muck, Coachgun and Widowmaker. He’s also currently got possession of the Bekah. Respecc’d to optimize the build w/ the Leg Killer COM and the Bekah. I’ve been using the Leg Sniper COM almost exclusively until now.
This new config works exceptionally well. As expected the Bekah is just devastating, but the Widowmaker is also chewing stuff up.
Started the pirate DLC and worked through gathering poly-kryten for Herbert. So far only a single FFYL and no need for a slag gun.
I’ve decided I’m going to use this Zer0 to eventually climb the OP levels. Most likely will hit the Peak next.

Save/Quit has other fun advantages also. :grinning: It changes the game so you can do other things like;

Take a couple of Red Dragons for a walk

Just don’t leave them alone too long while looting

Back on topic, besides playing with the dragons last night, farmed Pete a few more times to get to 300 crystals. I don’t know what to buy with them. Any suggestions?

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9859

Nothing massively useful that can be bought in UVHM. Florentine, Antagonist, there might be more but I forget.

(spectacularly mediocre) #9860

Maybe a lower-level slag Crossfire?

That’s the way I see it every time I look at what’s for sale. The Antagonist might be useful for one of my other characters but not Sal.

(Dandroid16) #9862

I started abusing it on recent reset playthroughs, to get instant access to some of the fast travel stations in the next stages. S&Q is a lovely thing.

My newly-minted OP8 Sal Little John went dragon-slaying last night and finally got my first Blockade to drop. I think the parts were pretty good. Maya the Zombie will love it, along with a shock Omen. :+1::+1:

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9863

Did some random farming here and there. Got this

Shame it isn’t a Flesh Crunch, but the percentage is maximum anyway. Next up was a tubby that dropped nothing but this

Anyone on PS4 want this, let me know. Anyway, then I put the little psychos to bed

Pete got annoyed at me doing so and came out to play

And in the chests after him, I found these

Incidentally I was at the bar in the first place because I got the idea to level up my other account so I can get an OP8 character on there to help with farming etc. Got bored by level 21 but i’ll do more here and there.

Shame it didn’t have 6 StF, would probably have been as good as the Flesh.

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9865

That is a Flesh Crunch :stuck_out_tongue:

[Goofy emoji here if i could from the phone]
I’m stuck in Monk mode, read “Tasty”, thunk True

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #9867

More mindless farming is yielding very little, however I did get another maximum stat COM :slight_smile:

Meaning Kottos now has 3 out of 4 of his legendary class mods (not including Slayer) at OP8 with maximum stats, this pleases me greatly :sunglasses: feels even better knowing I farmed them myself!

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #9868

I’ll take a cheese one! :wink:

(Brylantor) #9869

Coming up to the bloodshot fortress place so I thought I’d better go get a new Hornet, not the greatest version but it’ll trash those loaders

And as Lynchwood is now open to me I had a go around the circuit (My favourite place to farm chests, unless someone has a better suggestion?) Didn’t get anything particularly nice, but a mob dropped this Hyperion Rail gun, don’t have much experience with them, I guess I’m going to have to learn all the different weapon parts so I know if I have a good drop or a bad one!