What did you do in your most recent session, PT3!

(A RAPID EXPANSION OF GASES!!!!!) #1

Well… I remember @Handsome_Dad making the second one and saying that he didn’t think we’d ever need a second one. Here we are with a third!

What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!
(Reeespawn!) #4

Respawn Edition!!

Hyperion will need a 7% tithe though.

(Jerk of all toons, master of none.) #5

We’re baaaaaccckkkk.

(A RAPID EXPANSION OF GASES!!!!!) #6

Four Zer0s… Better than Triple O!

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #7

Badass. would like to throw this back in.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #8

So to get this party started:

From my playthrough earlier to get an explosion for the prior thread, I find (or rather, inconveniently forgot) that Jackenstein has rocket launcher repellent. When his capacitors are damaged and throwing the zap, rockets can’t reach him:

He can also reflect rockets (that rocket in the low center of the screenshot is a shot from my Creamer on its way back to me).

Maliwan Mechromancer ran wave 5 of the Hyperion Slaughter. I wanted to crush it, so I packed a Grog Nozzle, Bad Touch, corrosive Pimpernel, Hive, Impaler, corrosive O-Negative, and corrosive Bone.

With Evil Enchantress on deck, Grog Nozzle in hand slagging enemies, Blood Soaked Shields and Unstoppable Force, I let those waves of PWR Loaders beat themselves to death on me. It’s not quite something you can leave alone… even suited up like this, they can overwhelm you. The rest of the time I was still scrambling for my life.