What did you do in your most recent session, PT3!

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #487

The Super Badass Constructor at the end of Hero’s Pass is seriously frustrating as Krieg…

(Yeti, deconstructed in 3 courses.) #488

Gaige&Purge took Opportunity by storm. An instrument of Moxxi’s vengeance, a videographer for a small propaganda company, part time Hyperion history student, body double assassination, and then getting her Handsome Jack Halloween costume ready. Off to Thousand Cuts to have fun storming the BNK3R. All of this trivialized by 100+stacks of anarchy and some pretty sweet corrosive gear (10 level under Veritas and 2 level under Hail mostly). Nothing good from the BNK3R or Marcus’s storeroom, but that was the expectation. Did the Sanctuary stuff that pops up and then went to hunt la Madre del Dookie. Gonna leave Eridium Blight and Sawtooth for next time.

(The Natural Born Timekiller) #489

Even with a Harold? =|

(POOR IMPULSE CONTROL) #490

That might be worse. :joy:
Constructors heavily resist Grenade Damage, meaning they pretty much cut the Harold’s damage in half.

(The Natural Born Timekiller) #491

Not gonna lie, I have never noticed that with EPS (Krieg).
In his earlier TVHM playthrough very few things swallowed the power of the Harold.

(POOR IMPULSE CONTROL) #492

Yeah, it’s a trememdously overpowered weapon. Even on OP8 with a proper build the Harold can cut through Constructors like a hot knife through butter if you have Blood Bath up.

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #493

Yeah it was so annoying, I tried running past it and got downed literally a second before I would have been able to transition to the Vault!!

(superzi12345) #494

Yesterday i wanted to complete ( again ) the magic slaughter with Axton. Oh boy. Felt through the floor about 4 times. Gotta try again today, this Badass Round must fear my revenge. Did get a purple MM, kinda cool

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #495

I’ve been doing some random stuff since I finished the main story last night. Here’s one of the things I did.

(superzi12345) #496

Ok i did the round, first try today! Had pretty good.spawns in the first.two waves tho. No crystal skellies, just two UBA skellies and just about 3 mages. Did a good.time there about 16minutes and that makes my.day, probably i would have a place.in TT if.only i could record my runs :frowning:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #497

No one gets left behind! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I’m teasing. lol it all depends. I’ve tried to be the hero during RAIDS and just mobbing and trying to clear “Slaughters” . it’s very situational for me. If I"m close to the kill and it’s save you or get the kill, I’ll go for the kill. but if it’s leaning the opposite direction then I go for the save. it also depends on my health and shield status. If i’m close to hitting FFYL, then it’s a no-brainer, try to keep yourself up. If I have “Zerk” at my ready, I’ll go in for the save, knowing I have an extra full health to administer when needed, and on top of that, I have CAMB to use. Sal, if spec’d properly, and be the character that revives the bunch. Especially if no Maya in the group(RES is a glorious skill).

OT:
my Peak farming run(s) have stopped. I ran it till my laptop was bogging down due to too much loot on the floor. I ran that for about 3 days straight. I now can finally turn off my laptop. lol Couldn’t save/quite due to losing the ability to farm quickly. I really enjoyed it. changed up my build a bit to deal with Surveyors. Using dual CC’s. slag and corrosive. worked very nicely. :sunglasses:
with all those runs and only getting a handful of matching grip pearls. I can see this will be something I take on occasionally.
I’ll be reaching out when I’m looking to tackle that again. @Jefe thank you brutha. :wink:

(It's an OP8 Poncho of the Ancients) #498

Still no OP8. I’ve gotten the Dukino fight down pretty good now. It’s the either the Assassins or carelessness that don’t allow me to complete the run. It’s actually Reeth’s fire DoT that got me on the last run. I think If I can elimnate him early in the fight I’ll have a decent change w/ the rest.

That said I haven’t done that many runs at the Peak. I did spend some time doing a bit of upgrading. Got a significantly better set of BoTA and a couple Class Mod upgrades.
I also ran the first two areas of the Peak to test using shock instead of corrosive. I actually have found it to be quite effective. Suprisingly, it even takes down Loaders very effectively. This may be because my shock BoTA is my best one and my Shock pimp is a matching grip Banbury. Not sure.

I have been using the Bee shield much more now. Unfortunately I think using the Bee in the Assassin room would be suicide. I really only use the Bee if I can get some good distance between me and the enemy. Surveyors, Scorches and Dookis Mom get the Bee. The black queens and Boneheads get the Bee for at least part of the fight.

On my next run I’m going to take it as far as I can with this setup(Shock and Bee) just to see how it goes. I’m thinking using shock against the Assassins may give my Quasars a little more bite and also help the effectiveness of my Chain Lightnings.

Would it be worth Spec’ing into Unforseen at OP7? I’ve heard some say it’s ineffective at the higher OP levels. Even it just helped in stripping the enemies shields that would be a good thing.

@Dr_Do-Little and @Kuolemanlaakso, I still want to give it a go solo, but I may be requesting some assistance soon :wink: This invitation will also be open to anyone else on PS4.

(The doc is in.) #499

:slight_smile: That’s the mindset. But as you, and several others said. It’s a “situational thing”. Not going to repeat what’s already been said.

On topic: Tried to reshuffle my… idk… 60+ mules?
Maybe I’ll just create yet another account for OP8’ish gear…:open_mouth:
Gave the Warrior a few more runs. Nothing to show beside another Mask… And a Matching grip Klook Muck. Spent 200 Eridium on Butt Stallion. Nada. Unless you call a “Texas”, Torgue grip & Jackob’s stock Longrider a win…
For some strange reason I’m wishing for a corrosive CC. 10% “drop chance” X 1/6 loot pool X 20% Elemental chances X 4 elements… Yeah… Maybe not! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

-edit-

I’m not the most experienced or better equipped guy but I can pull my weight and “the more the merrier” certainly apply to the peak. Might see a fight for the fourth spot thou! :sweat_smile:

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #500

I’m just going to let everyone die, I consider it progress if i’m not the first death… Goes some way to explain why I don’t do co-op very often :rofl:

Anyway, for the hell of it I just bloodsploded Tinder Snowflake.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #501

Get the hell out the way Krieg. Trying to display a build here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: I see you’re using the “Shield Stripper” lmao :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #502

Yeah, I don’t know if you heard but apparently this particular assault rifle inflicts damage by firing projectiles at targets… :wink:

(The Natural Born Timekiller) #503

OMFG YOU CAME WITHIN A MILLISECOND OF DYING TOO :open_mouth:

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #504

Yeah, I like to keep things tense :laughing:

(Carlton Slayer) #505

What? I’ve been out-muled? Inconceivable! :grin:

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #506

I found this image online, and there’s something wrong with it… WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE THE GEARBOX WEAPONS IN SANCTUARY!?

download