What did you do in your most recent session, PT3!

(Focused for Success in a Distracting World) #507

And no shield.

And unspent point(s).

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #508

Good point. Maybe it’s someone doing a challenge, or maybe it’s a gato de hielo.

(Focused for Success in a Distracting World) #509

Si si - el esta muy frío.

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #510

It’s cold enough? I used Google translate for mine :joy:

(Focused for Success in a Distracting World) #511

“He is very cold” by which I mean cool…or ice cold…

(Lypreila) #512

Whelp, after running Gaige up to lvl 31 I found out this morning that the Handsome Collection was on sale on Steam!

So I woke my butt up and bought it! A few downloads later and I’m running up a Zerker with the UCP active and working well. I’ve played BL1 on the PC but not 2, so it’s a nice change of pace. It was quite a kick having a Chubby spawn in Frostburn Canyon @ lvl 11. Didnt drop anything but a Cracked Sash (which was v useful at that point), but still amusing. First Legendary drops of the run were a Resoloute Infinity and 2 Flying Emporers, one with a nice Dahl stock.

Fun all around, but I feel bad because I’ll probably abandon my PS4 PT’s. But hey, I can play online now!

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #513

I dunno… that sniper rifle lasts for days when you first start.

(The Natural Born Timekiller) #514

…until Bad Hair Day :slight_smile:
The longevity is even less if the BHD sniper is a Muckamuck.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #515

Hyperion Siren went to Eridium Blight for some side missions.

The ricochet-barrel Fibber gets a lot of use by Mechromancers everywhere, but Maya can rock it with Chain Reaction too. With Thoughtlock/Converge/Sub Sequence, spraying all those pellets into the mob is great fun. This fella is a goner.

King Mong spawned near the Loader area, so I goaded them into a fight. This HOT Loader pretty much just used his flamethrower the entire time, throwing PhysX goop everywhere constantly.

When running and jumping while firing the Yellowjacket, one can make these cute little plasma rings, whose members will all swing around and stay on point.

I found a new Jakobs allegiance relic for an upgrade, which I twinked over to Zer0. The green one was the only type missing from my collection for all these years, which I picked up maybe last year some time? They’re all blue or better now.

(Focused for Success in a Distracting World) #516

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #517

True but as @kawashiultimate said, the reward from Bad Hair Day is always a green rarity Jakobs sniper rifle if you turn it in to Hammerlock, and it will always be better than the Gearbox one. I guess if you want the shotgun instead, the Gearbox one is still useful for a while.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #518

Got it! :wink:

I see you’re at OP3 (presumably on your way to OP8)? If you’re on PC and have a farm in mind, I have 8 characters with varying numbers of side missions available if you’d like me to roll some dice for you.

(Relmitos) #519

Got far enough into Scarlett’s to create the full compass. It’s been fun so far, though H3RL-E was kinda underwhelming. He had a whole splash screen and everything, so I swapped my gear expecting a big, big boss fight, and he kinda fell over without much of a struggle. P3RV-E’s room was harder then H3RL-E was. I almost died saving Pandora from the sexual menace.

Outside of that, I helped Scooter get more parts for Sanctuary, and that’s really about it. I found a better Pangolian shield at some point, but that’s really it.

Maya re-geared and went back to Dragons keep to take down the Handsome Sorcerer. It was much better this time. In fact it felt so good, she did it four more times just for the satisfaction. :yum:

Also had to rescue the Queen a few times, because the Leach and the three crappy Flakkers she dropped were just not acceptable. Then she dropped this.

I may have to get Sal out for a couple runs at Terramorphous and see if I can work out how to Flakk him.

Maya then headed off to enter Mr. Flexington’s tournament. The at lvl Slagga and Harold with the lvl 50 Pimp made it all go smoothly until Badassasaurus. Those damn ricochets! :rage: Had him down 80% and they got her. Finally succeeded and then made short work of the cheater. Now have enough Torgue Tokens incase a fineass Duurp shows up in one of the machines. Not that it will do her much good, but Sal will rock it.

Going to put up some wanted posters today and see if she can take home a good kitten.

Edit, side note: I was thinking about what term would best describe the Flakker’s -1.0 accuracy. Random led me to Desultory, “digressing from or unconnected with the main path”, which makes sense for describing a degree of inaccuracy. Too much thinking, I need to go blow up stuff. :crazy_face:

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #521

That Flakker though :heart_eyes:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #522

I’ve rolled a 20 twice now. I also wanted to ask(I don’t remember from Console) if I should be seeing two numbers and not just the one “20” roll? I read last night that @Stouty22 rolled 2 “20’s” and that is how he got that legendary. When use 5 eridium, I only see 1 number displayed after both dice roll. Is something off here? I find it odd to roll 20’s twice and get nothing better than two purples or a purple and an E-tech.

Here is both dice being rolled.

and the result.

Here is stouty taking it for the team. lol :rofl: thats a lot of loot shooting straight up…

and again…

@Jefe is just as thoughtful. Taking it for the team.

its fun snapping screen shots of the various phases of this lootsplosion.
and that slag is from the last dragon I killed. can’t remember the name.

My Son loves seeing this. lol

(Borderbutts Master) #523

Less money to clean up later lol. Plus it’s still fun xD

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #524

No, I think maybe he means he did two separate chests? As far as I know (quite possible i’m wrong) it rolls two dice for 5 eridium, and the number you see is the highest of the two that you get. However if you get two 20s, it shows 20 because that’s the highest number from them. So you pay to roll both instead of 1 for free, and say you roll an 18, you may have had one die say 18 and one say 4, you’ll just see 18. Only when you get two 20s will you roll a 20 and get a legendary.

Sorry for a wall of text!

Edit: Found this that explains better than I did

(It's an OP8 Poncho of the Ancients) #525

Made a couple runs at the Peak, unsuccessful. I think maybe too many beers to be honest. I never do well on the Peak while enjoying tasty beverages.

I think I’ll give it another go tonight, but not feeling real confident.

@Dr_Do-Little and @Kuolemanlaakso I think I’m ready to setup a co-op session. I want to get this dude to OP8.

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #526

Unfortunately i’m away from home until the 18th and the connection where I am isn’t great for playing online. I’m sure @nat_zero_six and/or @Sun_Tsunami could assist as well in my absence! If somehow you still need help when i’m back home, though, let me know :+1: