What did you do in your most recent session

Game is brand new, so watch out for spoilers if you read the comments.

@Handsome_Dad, this’ll save you a job.

8 Likes

Made it to Athenas… But I’m heading back to take down Killavolt now that I’m leveled up and have the gear to do so.

3 Likes

Ovulated over Zane :drooling_face:

I’ve called my toon ‘Irish studies dropout’.

6 Likes

He looked badass from the intro, certainly my next solo character

4 Likes

I have a weakness for brogues :flushed:

2 Likes

:rofl:

I picked at random and started a Moze I don’t have a clever name for yet. Maybe Grandmecha Mozes?

5 Likes

Lvl 8 FL4K
Cleared every sidemission I’ve seen in the droughts and 1 in ascensions bluff. Haven’t finished the 1st main mission in ascensions bluff yet

FL4K is such a badass character personality wise(There skills seem pretty sweet also) and having a pet out the entire time is amazing. Since as the regulars know i love pet classes.

2 Likes

Lvl 9 Fl4k. I did a Claptrap mission that sends you out for antennas, inadvertently did something for Hammerlock by accident, got the catch a ride working, blew myself up with a grenade and fought a boss dude somewhere followed by a weird mission with a head in a jar that I did myself while an Aussie lad in my game was shouting down his mic about lag while driving around.
And started every quest I found on the way round to do later, and looted quite a few purples, none of which I’ve ever seen before in BL games (Inc a fire gun that had 380 or so in the mag)

Seems to be heck of a lot to do in this game which pleases me greatly, I was worried they’d shrink it down and lessen the side quests, I want this to last me at least til Shenmue 3, Code Vein and Medievil come out as I’ve decided to stop buying too many games.

2 Likes

Sounds like a CoV gun. There mag size is your Ammo count. I have a blue CoV pistol that I’m enjoying

2 Likes

Quit after an hour due to a massive headache from playing this awful excuse of co-op split screen!

2 Likes

Ran GrandMechMozes for about 4 levels (from 6 to 10) with @Piemanlee on FL4K. Through Mouthpiece with a couple of sides. Much murder in a most whimsical fashion. Things died, FL4K’s pets acted upset when Moze touched them. Good fun. All hail the return of Maliwan shotguns, and Moze loves full auto. Predatory Lending SMG does good work even under leveled, and helps make a little (operative word little) cash. Onward and upward, Vault Hunters.

2 Likes

That was good stuff, glad i could hop in while we were still nearly equal lvl. My pet headbutting the ground when you pet it was hilarious

2 Likes

Awwwww. You remembered! Hahaha

3 Likes

Got to the 2nd planet, contacted rhys, and knocking out sidemissions anytime i get one. Except the demonskags haven’t done that one yet.

FL4K lvl 13, fade away is so good, skipped the 1st augment for it tho
Running a pet from a different tree tho

Someone had to carry on the legacy, might aswell be someone who’s been around awhile

3 Likes

Wary of checking in here as I don’t want spoilers, but messed about with Zane in solo (though a friend joined last night) and playing Fl4k in coop with @Arsonist

Other than drooling over Zane’s character, my favourite thing so far has been “wire hangers” in the Claptrap quest. I don’t get to enjoy Mommie Dearest references often, and wasn’t expecting one, so I am MOST gratified.

4 Likes

I’m probably in more danger of spoilerage than anyone else considering the positively glacial pace I am setting. Just dinged 13 with GrandmechMozes. Just tidying up sides on Planet 2 before pushing the story. So close I can almost taste the com slot (I think. Not too sure), got some orange light (albeit under leveled) out of the Demoskag side, and hoping to get to planet 3 when I get home tonight. Got some sweet gear in the mail from @Piemanlee and @nat_zero_six that smoothed out a bunch of today’s murder. Let’s kill some cultists.

2 Likes

Started on PS4 with a Zane, played for a few hours.
Then switched over to Xbox and started an Amari, since I luv Sirens.
Made it to Promethia without any real issues. I’m doing every side quest (as I usually do 1st time through) so it’s taking time.
Speaking of which, I don’t know if I’m going to keep doing challenges. I don’t see a particular point, since there’s nothing that I can see at the end (no XP like BL1, no badass rank as in BL2), is there a point? Do they turn into guardian ranks? Ah, I’ll still do 'em.
I find I’m playing Amari like Maya, I’ve picked Phasegrab and it’s pretty much phase lock. I’ll diversify later.
Only one legendary so far, the Damned, but that’s working OK. Some good SMGs also.
I assume Epics are taking the place of red-text uniques, I don’t know if I want to collect them or not.
Did use one golden key on Sanctuary, and the chest gave me 6 items (vs 2 or 1 in previous games) which is pretty generous.
The Eridium weapon vendor is also pretty sweet, somehow I ended up on Sancuarty with 187 bars or Eridium so I’m shopping.

Nothing too buggy, and quite frankly nothing overwhelmingly new. Just fun vault hunting.
–RoA

2 Likes

Some challenges provide cash, xp, and eridium i believe. I’m not actively seeking them out, but i do them when i see the icon on my map

3 Likes

Nice pie for starting this out.

OT: i said it before brawl amara will surprise everyone, i am running it and i am not even shooting lol. I activate action skill (fracture for low cooldown) then find your center for 20 seconds, if i am low on health i just throw some transfusion to get back up and repeat.

What more once i have rush, so excited.

Even killavolt which they said is hard is easy. Lol i will share the kill soon.

5 Likes

Well… getting ready to attack the twins base… I do have to say that the legendary weapons in this game really live up to the hype. I had one Tediore lvl 6 SMG that was basically a flame thrower last me until lvl 23. And now I have a Torgue legendary rifle lvl 22 that I’ve been using since.

Here it is:

1 Like