What did you do in your most recent session

Trophy/Achievement + Echo Theme + bragging rights

2 Likes

Ah, so no cool gun reward then. That makes me feel better for now :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

The problem I had in that fight was too many bandits coming out each time the train stopped. Found the best solution was to keep one bandit flying around on a shell alive. That prevented anymore bandits from spawning. Then it was just a matter of shooting the train whenever it showed up.

3 Likes

I did do my best to put in some shots on the train whenever it stopped or Maya phaselocked it, but my Jakobs guns were not very effective against armor at MH8. Plus I think Jabber did a good job shooting down these psychos by himself or they suicided after a while - never managed to figure it out.

Might give it a try later if I feel brave.

1 Like

When I hit the train with Moze Iron Bear stomped it in short order. Zane with C&D on the other hand almost ran out of ammo before it finally died…

2 Likes

Wasted my time.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bad Posts (for individual posts not topics)

Please read the FORUM RULES

CoV FL4K rolled the map dice and did the Trial of Instinct and Sapphire’s Run. I was torn at first about this grenade, but it’s wonderful in practice - can time it so enemies bunched by the Eridian Skag’s singularity eat most of the bounces.

The squirt gun used to extinguish burning CoV gear is apparently a Dahl Kidz model. :smile:

4 Likes

Finished up clearing the crew challenges and last side quest in DLC4 on Benediction of Pain. In prep, I went through my haul from recent runs and discovered that the game really wants me to use a Bloodletter on my Moze - I had at least four of them drop.

Time to do a bit more sorting, then get everyone else levelled up.

3 Likes

I fought Spongeboss Bulletpants. Then did the secret room. Only dropped 2 legendary items, but I think only 1 was a must have.

2 Likes

Every now and then … :acmaffirmative: Recently I really wanted a kings call. I tried trading but no success there.

And … Well the drop rates have been reported as so dismal for a Kings Call I was just avoiding going out to try.

Tonight I thought what the heck nothing much to do lets go kill Tyreen and first kill first run Bingo! Crazy game… how did it know :thinking:

:acmhorror: Peace :v: Out :boom:

4 Likes

Clone with corro backburner nukes the train at the first stop.

1 Like

I did a massive clean up in bank, from 390 items to 75. Characters backpacks have also more space, and it’s time to start farming.

3 Likes

Not yet done with bank cleaning but as I’m leveling the 4th VH. I’m getting there. Good thing with this long break is I didn’t collect lvl 60 gears.

Finished Bounty of Blood story line with FL4K. Sent Moze to Srcaptrap pit for a quick leveling up. Downed myself a few times with my own weaponry early on but adjusted. I did respawn twice due to killing Scraptrap Prime as I was going in FFYL. Beside that. All went well and easy.

Loaded the hybrid (gun/melee) Siren. Opted for a “DLC story” leveling. I really enjoy playing that character and it’s much more fun. Beside now is the time to complete them. Just need to reach 65 before the end. Got rid of all her above MM3 gear and went to Timothy’s caza.
Loaded with a Raisen’s Thorns (effect & dmg on ASE), a NoPewPew (healing pool on ASE), Scattergun as utility (consecutive hits), and Kill-o’-the-Wisp (300%dmg after Phaseslam).
Shield was Stop-Gap (activation on ASS) and a Elemental Projector/Commander Protocol with melee damage as Artifact.
But then I found this one! :slight_smile:

Missing the melee dmg but the extra xp is welcomed.

Eventually moved on to MM4. One less modifier is a good thing. A lot of poke and retreat. I love the Raisen’s Thorn for some reason. Didn’t thought the “spinning turret” would be that much trouble thouh. Freakin pain with a melee build and Torgue’s are not the best against small target.

Got some decent drop along the way. Like corrosive Moar Linoge (60)
Now at 62. The lvl 57 gear start to show it’s age. The Linoge start to see more action as well as the
corrosive Lob (57) I had in backup. “Just in case”
Shield is going to be tricky to replace. Not going to farms for hours for a lvl 62… So I farmed vending machine… at MM10 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Found one and a Transformer. Both with melee dmg on Phaseslam.
The NoPewPew is another issue. Might try my luck with Karl for an upgraded Embrace the Pain or maybe Xylourgos have a Seeryul Killur for me.

5 Likes

Jakobs Fl4k spent some time wandering around Sapphire Run map, trying to get to that chess-themed quest. Map says I’ve already explored half of that area, but I have no idea how I got there before…

As a result ran into Locomobius again, and this time handled him just fine - perhaps his behavior is a bit different in story mode (or may be Maya counts as an extra player for higher difficulty). I mean, I mostly used Hellwalker on him, there were fewer bandits around, and I almost never went into FFYL. Got a Sage or something for my troubles.

Couple of recent thoughts - tempted to turn Mayhem off and see how game is balanced there (with MH0 guns). I’m doing OK at MH8, but sometimes it feels like too much work.

Second - at least for Jakobs Fl4k I find that I mostly use a single gun (Hellwalker right now, Maggie before that). Mostly determined by what passives I have on the COM: my Bounty Hunter has +30% for Shotguns and 40+ Jakobs Critical Damage, and Stalker is 40% Pistols or something. So, switch out only when/if I run out of ammo and don’t have time to loot skag piles/crates. May be one gun is all you need…

4 Likes

Tediore FL4K ran through the Bounty of Blood to get to level 65.

I don’t think I knew that Geneviv could spawn more than one clone? There are five here.

Also did not know that NPCs could revive my pets.

She just batted my beefed up Anarchy reload toss back at me. :grimacing: Really though, it whiffed, and didn’t pursue me while on the ground.

5 Likes

NPC can, but coop player can only revive Jabbers for whatever reason.

4 Likes

Odd - could have sworn I’d revived my spiderant at least once.

1 Like

You can revive any pet of yours, but if other player plays FL4K, only their Jabbers can be revived by other players. I don’t recall any fixes for this.

2 Likes

Ah! Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like