What did you do today in Battleborn

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #382

Had a few great bots battle games last night, randomly in the same group as @UnrealXistenz. And then one massive head scratcher of a Monuments match with a Miko who only seemed to heal accidentally? They were feeding the AI team (17 deaths the last time I checked, although I didn’t stay around for the final score board). At one point, I bumped into them on their way back from the respawn. I was at 50% health but, instead of topping me up, they just ran straight past. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: So I pinged them a couple of times, but they just ignored it and ran straight up to the bot Alani and died in < 10 seconds. :open_mouth: We did win, but the second bot sentry still had 1 hp left when the timer ran out on the game. That is the first time I have ever unlocked level 10 helix with ISIC in any bots match…

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #383

Finally (finally!) finished The Price of Disarmament and mastered El Dragon. I had all of his other lore done for like a year, and ground this one out in Versus because I never felt like farming it in Story.

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #384

Played a couple good public games then got invited to a ten man with some of the Xbox League folks.

Somehow I got made the Captain of one of the teams and had to pick my team from a bunch of people I’ve played with once or twice before passing the character draft buck off to someone else. I played a less than stellar Kelvin and my team got squashed.

After the party broke up, there were three of us left. One of the guys started going off on how terrible “the newbie” was, and how I shouldn’t be considered for the league, and how he would rather have played with Bots, not realizing I was still in the party chat. Turned out he couldn’t hear me, and the poor guy who could hear both of us kept trying to tone it down and be like “well, you know, the draft didn’t really go in their favour and he said he hadn’t played Kelvin in a long time…”

It was ■■■■■■■ hilarious.

Saltmans - now available on XBox one too.

Happens to me all the time, because very often I’m the only non competitive player in the lobby. My time in the tens each day gets shorter and shorter since I leave very often after only one or two games out of frustration of being just dead weight and a balance issue.

(PSN: Da_C_Dawgg) #386

Get a ps4…we will treat you like princess

Played some public PvP. In one game the enemy Benedict left a few minutes in and then Bot Benedict proceeded to get two double kills that game.

In another game, our friendly Attikus left pretty early and then bot Attikus drew some fire and kept the game a little closer than it would have been otherwise.

I’m enjoying having leavers replaced with bots. Thanks for adding that in.

(Augustus Benedict) #388

The other day Me @Nemosis327 and @vagrantsun won a 3v5 in meltdown. Movement speed Oscar Mike Strikes again

(Natsume Ryu) #389

we had the most casual pvp matches on pc last night :heart:

Not Oscar for me, but I tinkered with my loadouts a bit lately and had the chance to try out my speedy Deande yesterday. Not really sure yet if it really is a good and viable build, but it is quite fun to play.

(Darth Huggles) #391

I think a racing thread is in order. Complete with clips.

(Jennerit Supremacist) #392

The winner of any race will be Galilea bot. Right @Nemosis327?

(Deandes in crime ) #393

Don’t even ■■■■■■■ get me started on that. I had nightmares blaine. I thought she was going to pour out of a wall and chase me as I ran for my life.

(Darth Huggles) #394

If someone can figure out how to move like the bot does, and explain it to me, I will be stacking movement speed.

Don’t think my Deande build can compete in something like this. :smiley:

It’s still a burst dash build, but with some movement and sprint speed sprinkled in. I call it speedy, but I’ve also played a lot of Beatrix lately and ain’t used to fast running anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Augustus Benedict) #396

Watch the end of that comeback video I posted.
My Oscar has raced and beaten brainr4pes boulder

(Deandes in crime) #397

Listening to you guys talk about Gali was amusing that match. I never would’ve imagined that her puddle mode would be so intimidating. Not going to lie though, I’m kinda grateful to her for it considering I was playing Alani. xD

(Deandes in crime ) #398

Bot > actual human player

(Darth Huggles) #399

I remember the monuments race

(Augustus Benedict) #400

I would say peddles running a similar build would best movement speed Oscar in a race it would be close though.

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #401

Until someone manages to land a shot or hit on him? Is interference allowed in this potential race?!