What did you do today in Battleborn

(Augustus Benedict) #402

Nope just a straight run using any helix options desired, gear and may the fastest man win

(Jennerit Supremacist) #403

Goes to boldur if skills are allowed. Caldarius would be a close second followed by OM than Pendles.

(dpslothqb) #404

what about KU ult? alani can move pretty fast come level 9 (taking ride the wave and the 50% increase length) topped with the 30% full osmosis might be pretty fast.

(Jennerit Supremacist) #405

Hmm. KU ult is something I didn’t consider. It would depend on how long the race is since he only gets one use of it. Alani would be a good contender but I don’t think she’d win. Still beat pendles though.

(Darth Huggles) #406

If we’re allowed to hit things… Attikus’ arc might help him… He gets really fast in short bursts.

(Jennerit Supremacist) #407

Not nearly as much as others though.

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #408

What about Mellka’s baseball slide? I haven’t played her in a long time but I remember it being pretty quick.

(The Title Master) #409

Mine can’t for sure. Like yours it’s a burst dash build, but I only have the gear with negatives on… so yes I play the slowest character on the game with negative movement and sprint speed :stuck_out_tongue:

(Deandes in crime ) #410

This kills me every time

(Jennerit Supremacist) #411

I’ve been killed by it.

(Jennerit Supremacist) #412

Her slide puts her movement on par with Rath’s normal sprint. She’s actually quite slow despite all her mobility.

I think I’d never get an invite anymore if I played something like this. Some people always take it as personal offense if you are not playing the best of the best :roll_eyes:.

I’m using

these items (activated in that order).

View on lowlidev.com.au

View on lowlidev.com.au

View on lowlidev.com.au

She’s faster as usual with it, it worked those few times I tried it and it’s fun - but I won’t win a race.

(Deandes in crime ) #414

I wonder what the people who are good are doing tonight

(Deandes in crime) #415

I’m tempted to try out negative movement speed Deande just for the fun of it, but I don’t have a flawed version of the bolstering cognitive predictor to use, so for now I’ll just stick to using my Eldrid Deande. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not anymore. Deande can outrun Beatrix. :wink:

(Darth Huggles) #416

With some creative shortcuts and some targets to hit… And if the rules were to get to a particular location in a certain amount of time… Pounce and arc might put him in a surprising standing. Although, I’m just as interested in a Mellka with her movement speed helix tbh. I’m about to record a speed run somewhere.

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #417

Am I the only one who doesn’t like Bots replacing players that have left? I played a game last night where two teammates left (and then eventually a third). Let’s face it; the Bots are terrible and all they do is feed the other team XP.

(lefik22) #418

So I use to play battleborn on ps4, but it took a crap on me and only have and xbox. Any idea how big the community on xbox is?

(Skenners) #419

You’ll find with a Montana bot in incursion, he’ll constantly go after the mid thralls by himself, get them down to low HP, then run away, leaving the other team with an easy steal if you’re not paying attention.

Other than that, Whiskey FoxBot, Alanibot, and IsicBot can be somewhat useful. Everyone else is garbage.

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #420

Pretty good. You’ll probably be able to find a match any given night before midnight.

(lefik22) #421

So would you say it’s worth picking back up? I saw it a only like 8 bucks at walmart?