What did you do today in Battleborn

(Jennerit Supremacist) #422

I say it’s worth it to play with friends. Solo queuing is too stressful.

(lefik22) #423

Ive got a buddy who might pick it up too

(Darth Huggles) #424

Have you seen the invulnerable bot glitch yet? Sometimes bots have no health but unbreakable shields after players rage quit. It’s kind of confusing.

(Skenners) #425

Ragequit meta

We got a very casual and not in the least serious session together today and I finally got one of my favourite Pendles quotes on video.

Does anyone know some kind of convenient collection of all the callouts? I love those and they just get too easily overshadowed in the heat of battle.

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #427

You’ll definitely get some use out of it. There’s been an influx of people from a recent sale on Xbox (at least I assume that’s the reason) and if you need a teammate you can add me to your friends list.

(lefik22) #428

Alright cool. I’ll pick it up for sure then. I love the game it was easily my favorite game for awhile. I was worried about buying it, and not getting any use from it. Gamer tag is lefik22

(Jennerit Supremacist) #429

There’s a youtube video for each non-DLC character showing all their audio from the base game (no OPs or interactions with DLC characters) Also includes some NPCs

(Jennerit Supremacist) #430

The problem there is that other characters have easier access to the same movement buff and similar mobility skills. And Movement speed Mellka isn’t that great because if I recall correctly she doesn’t benefit from movement speed while using her slide kick. So she has to sprint to get the most out of it and her sprint speed multiplier is already lower than most other characters.

(Darth Huggles) #431

So here’s a good one. I’m playing on echelon as kelvin with a full team pushed on the enemy’s second sentry. It’s late game, we’re all sitting at high levels and it’s the comeback moment where we have taken their first sentry down and are working their last one. It’s now 50-12 and my team manages to nab three of their team mates. Just as my alani is trying to finish off an Orendi that just dropped her full kit on us… Her borrowed timer profs and she drops everything… again. But that’s not enough… My wave melts and I D/C as her Lorraine spike also procs which takes my four team mates down with her at 100 HP. Unaware of what’s going on, I reconnect after a couple of seconds to find myself alone in front of their sentry and very confused as their team is diving the unsupported and mortally wounded Kelvin. The proc’d damage output was so great in such a short timeframe that it literally affected my connection. I am still astounded. So was my Alani, which is how I learned what the hell happened. xD

(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #432

No. I was about to beat my personal best for most kills in a single game a couple of weeks ago , but flopped largely because two enemy players left after 11 minutes & 8 seconds. And because I refuse to kill bots so long as I remember they’re bots (which I do forget at times), I had to deal w/ a Boldur & Kelvin that I “couldn’t” attack as I didn’t even want assists off of them (which I sadly got a few of, though never a kill).

I got to 10 in 12 minutes & 38 seconds, so I beat my personal best there at least.

But I actually left a match a while back, which was the first time I’d done so in months. But at that point all enemy players had left barring one who didn’t surrender, which effecitvely made it Bots Battles on Echelon. No thank you.

I just find them tedious to deal with regardless of team. If they’re on my team they’re just feeding and can screw w/ Thralls and enable the enemy to easily capture them. If they’re on the opposing end I typically refuse to kill or even hurt them as I don’t want my stats to derive from bots.

I’ll show myself out before I derail this any further.

(Natsume Ryu) #433

so i just need to hug my bot buddies and ill be safe?

(Augustus Benedict) #434

I remember how disappointed I was when movement speed didn’t effect Benedict 's flight speed

(Darth Huggles) #435

Oh ■■■■ that

That’d be so broken

(Augustus Benedict) #436

I certainly tried, he is still wicked fast without it buffing his flight speed, but he’s too squishy for it to be viable…or is it?
laughs/caws maniacally, rubbing hands together

(CTT | Beta | Firstborn | Founder | Savior of the Universe) #437

Completed Pendles’ lores yesterday in Private Versus.

My next target is Kid Ultra, I only have 7 games to do with 5 direct heal.

(Natsume Ryu) #438

i was the best bro ever today, and want to immortalize it in text form! i initiated sneaky ghost mode several times, called the overwatch cosplayers nerds when i accidentally stumbled upon their huge photographic summoning circle, met a couple gearbox employees (joes assistant i think? and someone who wrote one of the bb dlcs, iirc), [strike]and wrote in my diary[/strike] all in all a great day to main godscar mike.

(Ozcomingfroo) #439

O.Mike ? that boi barely scratches Tier C !! JK

the only good meta is 5 blue dwarfs to conquer ALL !!

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #440

I realized I’d never tried to get the Hardcore story achievement, so I started up on that, Solo Hardcore Normal. Took down the first 3 missions with no trouble and managed to complete the lore challenges for Ghalt and Attikus in the process.

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #441

Completed Attikus and the Thrall Rebellion with Phoebe and unlocked her audio log lore and ops skins. Next time… Addonexus.