What did you do today in Battleborn

Played quick match most of today. Gained quite a few levels and had a bunch of fun close games.

Also.

HOW DO YOU TAUNT CANCEL AT THE CHARACTER SELECT MENU?!

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #443

Choose a taunt and switch between the skin and gear tabs as as you use it in the menu. Don’t switch between the taunt and skin page, or it may reset your taunt to your default one.

THANK YOU! I hope your body is clear.

(Natsume Ryu) #445

or, even faster, just sit on your skin and activate the taunt and then select the skin in two easy to repeat buttons!

(The MONTANA!!) #446

You can actually do this now, and it won’t put you on your default taunt.

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #447

STOP SHANING ME WITH YOUR MORE ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME!! Can’t you let me have anything? :smirk:

Well recently, @TheJoshuaTree87 has picked up Ghalt and has been wrecking shop with him. Done some pretty killer Ghalt + Kelvin combos during some matches. It’s pretty fun! :smiling_imp:

(Ckx00000) #449

Ive been looking for people to play with.

Ive Platinumed the game and can play every character to moderate/high skill with my mains being Gal, Isic, S&A and all then all support.

Add me Ps4: Esword330. Im down for pvp, 100pt Ops, stories whatever.

P.s. ADD ME. :smiling_imp:

(Ckx00000) #450

Realized how good one of my favorite toons, “Daddicus” is in 100pt Ops runs.

Llc blue serum. Squad Goals BDU and Purple Eldrid Health Attack Speed=Smack Down.

At 5L he becomes an unstoppable juggernought of destruction.

/table flip

(CTT | Beta | Firstborn | Founder | Savior of the Universe) #451

Ok. Kid Ultra done (the lores, not the mastery). My friend completed his Ernest and Pendles.

One lore left. Alani’s Riptide. I’m at 18/25. I only seem to trigger it twice per botbattles (probably during the countdown at the beginning). My friend also only has one lore left, the 50k damage lore for Beatrix (6/10).

We are schedule to play one last time together next week. And after that, we will go solo if needed and move on to another coop game.

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #452

Any incursion map. Pick the healing riptide option (I know…) Have team mates pick Deande and Earnest, and deploy eggs/holotwin in the lane. Then let rip(tide) when the hordes arrive. It gets easier when you get the helix option to increase duration. As long as no-one on your team is actively attacking the AI sentries, you should be able to finish that in 1 match (two tops).

Note that riptide doesn’t count in the spawn room before the doors open. Your other option is therefore to have everyone line up just outside the door then hit them repeatedly. See above about Deande/Earnest also.

I set my steam to ghost mode to avoid the temptation of joining PvP, put on some relaxing music and finally completed the set:

Also: I noticed last week that according to steam I’m nearing the 1000 hour mark. I might have made something to “celebrate” that when I was a little sick and couldn’t play a few days ago. Might post another something in my video thread within the next few days. :wink:

(Deadgunsta R) #454

I pressed join an operation and waited for teammates and didn’t actually ever get to play any operations on my season pass i wasted my money on!

(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #455

Few, if any, queues for public operations. You still have access to them through private sessions. If you want to have teammates to go through with you’d likely have to look in various media outlets to try and find them. Here on the forums, Facebook, Reddit, Discord etc.

Yup. Even if PC was more populated I wouldn’t do it just because I don’t trust randoms to not mess up the side objectives (I don’t even trust myself sometimes). I queued for normal mode story missions a week ago and surprisingly found someone for one run through the Experiment. They force respawned while I was reviving them after they jumped off the cliff instead of using the jump pad and the scoreboard tells the rest:

I’m sorry when it sounds elitist, I actually don’t want to be like that, but when I play ops, I want to have a 100 point run to get the loot pack in the end. And I only can do that when playing solo or with people I trust.

(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #457

Nah, I’m the same way. I always queue public for missions as you can usually find someone or even a group of players if you’re really lucky. But I never queue public for operations due to what you’re describing as well as never being able to find anyone.

I just ran The Saboteur w/ a level 2 w/ similar results to that. He couldn’t find where to go or the objective quite a few times, but he reacted to pings. When he realised I was the one pinging and guiding him around, he followed me throughout the entire mission regardless of where I went.

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #458

Managed to fit some BB time in, and got a few games in. This was the last one: four team mates all under command rank 10 (and most only 2-3), with one leaving shortly after the start and another about half-way through. Ironically, it seems that leaving and subsequently getting zero deaths contributes to the team “winning” on “fewest deaths”?

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #459

Got me my Hardcore Hero achievement. 8 character lores left to finish, but most are just a bit of grinding on one thing (hit 3 enemies with Crossblade, glide for an hour, play 3 games with X).

Stellar Cast is the only one that really boggles me. Still haven’t picked up a single point for it.

(XB1: Abattoirista) #460

Get Kid Ultra to level ten in PvP, take the left helix and just zip around tagging people with the healing aura. You’ll have it in no time.

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #461

Finding a match that lasts to level ten is the tough part then…