What did you do today in Battleborn

(XB1: Abattoirista) #482

Heck, give it a shot, see what happens. Worst case scenario, it comes out like the runs before it.

(Natsume Ryu) #483

yeah it doesnt affect drops, so youll beat stuff faster and get thru the mission faster if the boss gear is all you want.

(Ckx00000) #484

Didnt reset Ops points today but ran it for my 118th time and got a very crappy one…

…hey, at least I know it exists now.

Maybe by 500 runs I can have a max rolled?

Break out dice bag and other ceremonial trapping to pray to RnJebus.

Still…118 runs for a piece of gear…maybe something needs to be looked into?

Or mayhaps Im just the most unlucky sap in BB?

(Natsume Ryu) #485

quite possibly. ive heard of folks doing that many runs on story missions for gear.

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #486

Realized somehow for some reason I never got my high level ops skin for Toby’s Friendship Raid.
Fixed that.
Didn’t get to see Toby again for another selfie though.
That’s ok. I duplicated the old selfie like a million times an’ I commissioned like 50 holoads all over Solus.
Ahahahahahahaha… AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
ONE’S IN A TOILET!!! HOLO-TOBY SITS IN THE BOWL WHILE YER TAKIN’ A DUMP!!!
LET ME OUT OF HERE!!! LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #487

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #488

A voice is heard over the ship’s PA.

TOBY:
Uh… guys… when I said… uh… the B-word earlier… uh… I didn’t mean any of you guys! I think you guys are great! ESPECIALLY the girls! AND I DIDN’T MEAN PUPPIES EITHER! I’m not sick you know! I don’t want to beat puppies or any other kinds of dogs… I just… I was talking to Benedict… oohhhhhh… I hope you can forgive me… I really honestly didn’t mean anything by it. ESPECIALLY NOT TO YOU, REYNA!!! BUT ESPECIALLY NOT TO YOU, RATH! I seriously think you’re all great, and I hope we can put this unpleasantness behind us. Because I really want us to be friends! Except for Benedict. HE WAS THE ONE I WAS CALLING A BITCH!!! But… I didn’t… I didn’t think through my verbage. Sorry. Sooorrrrrrryyyyyy… I’m sorry you guys. I’m not sorry I threatened to slap Benedict though. Ok. I’m a little sorry. BUT HE DESERVED IT! No he didn’t… WAIT!!! YES HE DID!!! I’LL MURDER YOU… YOU… DOUCHE HAWK!!! OH CRAP!!! I SAID DOUCHE!!! I DIDN’T MEAN THAT AS ANYTHING DEROGATORY EITHER!!! IT’S JUST A WORD, YOU KNOW!!! OH… what’s something I can say to Benedict without offending him…

REYNA:
BITCH WAS FINE TOBY!!! NOW GET OFF THE DAMN PA ALREADY!!!

TOBY:
Oh gosh! Sorry Reyna! You’re right. I’m sorry I apologized and said I’m sorry! OH!!! I’M SORRY I APOLOGIZED FOR SAYING I’M SORRY!!! OH F**BALLS!!! I’M SORRY—

THORN:
YOUR SHAMEFUL ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE RUINING BOOK CLUB!!!

REYNA
GET OFF THE COMMS NOW TOBY!!!

TOBY:
Oh gosh! I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m SO sorry… I’m…

ALL BATTLEBORN COLLECTIVELY EXCEPT ORENDI:
GET OFF THE ■■■■■■■ PA TOBY!!!

The PA suddenly cuts out.

NOVA:
Sorry about that you guys. Normally I’m a lot faster on damage controlling Toby’s after-insult apologies. I just don’t know what’s wrong with me today.

A pause.

NOVA:
Who wants to hear the dubstep remix of Toby apologizing?

TOBY, BUT IT’S A BAD DUBSTEP:
Uh-uh-uh u-u-u-u-u-u-uh SORRY YOU GUYS! D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-di-di-di-di-DAH-DAH_DAH_DAH-DOH-DOH-DOH-DOH-DOH DIDN’T MEAN!!!

ALL BATTLEBORN COLLECTIVELY:
G****MMIT NOVA!!!

THORN:
You’ve RUINED BOOK CLUB!!!

TOBY: (Over top of the dubstep on the PA again)
OH THANK THE GREAT EAGLE I FOUND THIS EMERGENCY TRANSPONDER!!! IF I HADN’T HAVE FOUND IT, I WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TELL YOU HOW SORRY I WAS FOR…

Collective groans are heard.

ORENDI:
BE QUIET!!! MY CUTIE-WOOTIE-PATOOTIE-KABOOMEY-BLOODWHEREYOURFACEUSEDTOBEISTRYINGTOSPEAKANDYOU’REBEINGRUDE!!!

(Ckx00000) #489

Ran it with my daughter last night and it dropped. Mine was 2 points higher than my last one 1366…hers, max rolled!

Lol and she dont even want it.

So Im betting Ive pissed RnJebus off somewhere along the way.

:poop:

I always had this feeling with any gear. I have max rolls on PS4 of stuff I never use (exception Kevlar - only good piece I have for now) and the builds I’m playing probably only work in PvE and Bots (haven’t tried PvP though). On PC I’m still missing a bunch of “meta items” I’d need even after more than 1000 hours.

(Jennerit Supremacist) #491

Like I always say, you must sacrifice two goats and a virgin to RNGesus everyday.

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #492

Is that why we ran out of players for Battleborn?

I mean the goats part… I don’t know about you, but I’m obviously a goat that lost the V at 17.

(Jennerit Supremacist) #493

That quite possibly could be the reason but I have 3 max roll Kevlars so I say it’s worth it.

(Ckx00000) #494

Well no sacrifices…just a lot of patience.

208th Demon Bear run dropped me a max SNKWRK.

(Ckx00000) #495

Now just on to running Daddykat thru Ops and racking up Jenny packs, hoping and praying that Ill eventually get a Solar Sustainer and Scalewolf Crest so my Leggy collection will be complete.

…which is a funny goal tbh, since I never use any of them except occasionally in Pve haha.

(Natsume Ryu) #496

its the collectionist in all of usssssss…

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #497

Completed Beatrix’s lore.
That leaves Phoebe and…

Kid Ultra…
Dammit…

19 HOURS LATER EDIT:
Addonexus.

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #498

Down to five characters left for lore challenges. If anyone is on Xbox and wants to help me out with Woodsworn, hit me up.

Also got all Battleschool character skins and moved on to Demon Bear. Oof that Op. I don’t care what y’all say, that island jump pad is ■■■■■■■ broken.

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #499

Haven’t played in a while but I’ll help. You on now?

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #500

No sorry. It was meant more of a general request than an urgent one.

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #501

No problem. If you need another player and see me on-line, give me a shout anyway. GT:Alkymist96. I still need to complete that stupid Kelvin lore somehow…