What did you do today in Battleborn

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #502

Eldrid bot team domination with Alani on meltdown.

Also… robot Boldur is genuinely dumb. He never attacks, he never uses his shield, he just… runs around and stands there like he’s hungover.

Good to see a realistic portrayal of Boldur in the game for once.

BOLDUR: (Who has been standing in front of the coffee machine for a 5 full minutes)
New friends? Caf or decaf? Which one had beer in it again?

EDIT: Ok. 3 vs. 5 with being further weighed down by a bot Kid Ultra is significantly more challenging. (Loving the ability to play 3 vs. 5 for credits against bots by the way.)

EDIT EDIT: Significantly more challenging meaning I lost every single match I tried 3 v. 5 with against bots on Meltdown Outskirts. It’s super hard to be everywhere at once. New goal… master 3 v. 5 bots battle solo play…

I haven’t had a good addictive pissed off “NO I’M NOT QUITTING UNTIL I GET THIS DAMMIT!!!” challenge in single player BB for a while.

(Ultimate Loot Hunter) #503

This thread is kinda…quiet!

Anyhoo, had that feeling to come on and play over the weekend a bit, just Bot Battles for fun. Lots of new players about, and mostly quiters…as usual. Left me a good challenge to virtually hold the line and fend off the entire team and minions with WF, whom absolutely beasts it. Caldarius is pretty handy as an AI Bot.

(Kayahhtick) #504

JUST DID THE GREATEST DAMN THING A BIRD CAN DO!

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #505

Spectacular.

(Ultimate Loot Hunter) #506

Easily my best bot bash with Thorn. 32 in 13mins, 96K damage. Just grinding bots for Angel of Death title.

(COMMUNITY BADBOY) #507

Slew Nergigante.

HARD!!!

(Berserker) #508

Welcome back man.

(COMMUNITY BADBOY) #509

Oh hai!

(Ultimate Loot Hunter) #510

Finally got to my first mile stone, so glad to get this one done :smile:

And very shortly after, hit max rank:

Still got a few of them to get to 15 for the Master of title and skin, but not many now.

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #511

Discovered that some of my character challenges are bugged. Ugh. Finally completed 9th run through of M&DB. Still like the atmosphere in this one the most, but the end fight…

(Kain Zilla) #512

It’s funny because I always found all of the complaints on DemonBear to be overwrought. It had a bit of toughness and some strange design but it wasn’t THAT bad.

And then I got to run 8(or 9?). Run into the bossfight with ISIC & Mike.

Throw up my wards… and then get hit by a series of One-Hit-KOs until gameover screen comes up.

And I go… “Wait… but… Ohhhhhh. I get it now.”

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #513

I still have round 10 to go, but I’m waiting until I’m psychologically recovered from round 9! Anyone know what the signal/timing is to jump out of the way of the drills in that last bit? I keep going either too early or too late (ouch).

Hard to describe in words, not really many landmarks around … My gut feeling has always been good enough to not get hit or waste it.

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #515

I know the drill switches from dark to glowing red, but not sure if that is just before or just after you’re supposed to jump.

Never looked at the drill. Always chose one that the demon bear had to run over the bridge and when it got close to the archway I ran off to the right.

(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #517

My thoughts exactly. Once you realise what’s killing you in one hit, it’s not too bad of a boss fight. Especially if you’re solo since it’s a breeze. The main issue’s that it heavily penalises melees since they can’t really mitigate the one hit orbs.

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #518

Well that sucked. Got my legendary on Archive, getting ready to screen shot it during the post match summary and “Lost connection to server…” Not even showing in match history. :(:open_mouth:

Edit: Phew - popped up a few minutes later!

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #519

The one thing about Demon Bear I just can’t forgive is that broken jump pad to the floating island.

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #520

Beatrix not being able to make the floating island jumps without speed gear. (Really hope they fixed that…)

(30% more flak) #521

Grinded for lootboxes to finally get all the legendary gear I’m still missing… Got a max stat drop of Comeback King, almost rejoiced until I realized… The thing had flair on it. You can get flair on it?! Nah, no thanks, I’m not gonna get into another layer of RNG, my legendary gear collection shall remain incomplete for good.

tumblr_nkv48xhk1K1repwszo2_500