What did you do today in Battleborn

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #602

Yep.
Here’s the first one.

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #603

Aufgestiegen! Aurox’s German cousin also sounds pretty menacing.

(Brute 912) #604

I forgot to post this a few weeks ago but I finally reached command Rank 150 and I got me a cool Legendary gear that I think it’s called “Dr. Fist’s Medic Bag.” I was so happy to get it from the legendary loot pack. I finally received the title “Worthy of Song” from Public matchmaking. Here’s a clip on how I obtained it:

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #605

It’s not Benedict.
It’s Benedict’s French Cousin

(Brute 912) #606

I had a four player group finishing The Heliophage from Story public on advanced difficulty. We beat Rendain and finally got a Doomsday key! But…during the last cutscene it got interrupted and I got logged out from the servers automatically. I try to go back in but I get an error message saying the servers have timed out and are not available. I got really disappointed and I gotta wait for my day off on Wednesday. :frowning:

(Wannabe penguin erector.) #607

I don’t know if Battleborn Tap counts, but i grinded out roughly 15 arduous, boring-as-hell hours in it, just to unlock Toby:

Yes, i officially have a very unhealthy obsession with Toby, because the 10 hours of that grind that i put myself through just today, MIGHT beat out Toby’s nerfs as the least enjoyable time i’ve had enduring something just to play as him…

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #608

Haha I still have Tap on my phone and bring it up every once in a while. I like to play it while I’m waiting in PvP Battleborn lobbies as a matter of fact. It’s a nice little game to grind when you’re waiting for something else since it doesn’t require too much attention most of the time.

I’m trying to get all the achievements.

Btw, don’t forget to link your Shift account and get you’re gold Orendi skin. You want to give Orendi some nice new clothes, don’t you?

(Wannabe penguin erector.) #609

I did that two years ago, back when she was my second main, haha.

(Brute 912) #610

Look what I found in the Battle school… :wink:

(Brute 912) #611

Toby and friends in The Algorithm.

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #612

I’m a bad fan. I don’t think I’ve ever even seen an “S1 Samurai” before.

(Brute 912) #613

@Genericktag I faced a few against Arachnis in the battle school. But after defeating him, a few glitches came up like spawned boom bots and S1. Samurai units. They were highlighted green which was my default friendly team color. However this Samurai was the first time I faced that was able to block attacks from the front rear. I find stuff like this out of nowhere after the game entered maintenance mode. I remember having another glitch where the Wolf sentry was asking me what plans I have after the mission. Turns out the character that responded to him was Nova. This was during The Voids Edge chapter. From what I hear, she sounded like a big Titan mech coming from a Minion Robotics gym. She sounded like someone you don’t want to mess with.