What do you hear most often from the peanut gallery?

This topic came to mind last night when my wife said, for the 500th time probably -
Why are you on fire again?
Since I do appear to be constantly on fire in BL3 battles.

What’s the most common thing your spouse, children, roommates, whomever say to you as they watch you play BL3?
–RoA

4 Likes

Nobody watches me, but i do play with some friends.

“How did you get up there?” / “Were are you?”

2 Likes

i’m my own peanut gallery, and due to Zane, it’s “oh boyo” or some degree of profanity, so there’s a bit of a range.

3 Likes

I play with my fam-bam a lot (girlfriend + 2 kids).
“I’m down again!”

2 Likes

Oh man, I love this. :laughing:

My mom watches me play sometimes while she’s playing Spider Solitaire next to me. Typical comments:
“It’s so fast, I’d never be able to play that.”
“How come that purple guy isn’t dying?”
“Did that thing just scratch its bottom?”
“Can’t you just throw a bomb at it?” (several minutes into trying to kill a Rakk that got stuck in a wall in the Cistern). Also: various chuckles resulting from some of Mr. Torgue’s dialog there.

3 Likes

My daughter when she comes in while I’m doing Slaughter Shaft - “Why is it so noisy?” (referring to the screams from the tinks).

1 Like

Mom obviously knows best!!!
–RoA

2 Likes

“put some clothes on”

“too loud”

“Dad…how do you do…”

“When’s dinner going to be ready”

“I like her hair” (Of Tyreen)

“Catch a riiiiiiiide”

:joy:

3 Likes

My cat seems to enjoy the watching as Claptrap walks across the screen during loadup (4 & a half times on PS4)

Most often from peanut gallery – you closing up soon?

1 Like

Mine too, in all 3 games. He also attacks, here he is beating up Clappy in BL1…

–RoA

4 Likes

My wife, staring at Moze on the menu screen: “So, are you saying you want me to get a star tattoo on my hip?”

3 Likes

The other day my dog did the same thing (watching the dancing Claptrap).
Was really funny watching his head go back and forth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Man, those claptraps sure are the cat’s unforsaken roar , as we’re want to say 'round here.

1 Like

my dog watches TV with me, and she’s not sure if skags are other dogs or not, so she’s always really interested when they show up, she’s not sure if she needs to bark at them or not.

4 Likes

My peanut gallery consists of a very large cat, who is also quite lazy.

So, he does not say much, but simply cuddles up on my side and watches the screen. He’s not very cuddly in general, so BL3 has this interesting effect on him.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes