What do you think the / Vault boss's/Final Boss will look like in Borderlands 3?

In Tales From The Borderlands , Borderlands , Borderlands 2 , BLTPS ,there was final bosses near the vault protecting it will we see one this year?
Edit: Such as The Warrior The Destroyer and The Traveler or even the Empyrean Sentinel.
This is a post for fans to post a guess as the final boss in Borderlands 3 . on the month or so before the release it will be closed after Borderlands 3 Fully Releases so Put as much thought into this as everything I will archive the post before the game comes out. For Spoiler Reasons . Cause some people i’m sure well come here and ruin it for some ppl . If you don’t care to take a guess well im not gonna stop you . Let your creativity run wild my friends a couple rules.

1. Explain the boss and why it could be the final boss.
  2. No Multiposting
  3. Dont waste @ mentions on stupid things
  4. If you wanna talk twice click on the edit button then put Edit:
  5. Please Refrain from getting off topic as much as you can
  6. Be Creative
1 Like

I think we’ll see several.

3 Likes

During the gameplay reveal Pritchford stated there were a lot more bosses in BL3 than previous games so I guarantee that each vault will have its own boss. It would be very anticlimactic for there to not be one in front of each vault.

2 Likes

It’s on YouTube:

3 Likes

I assume the final boss will be Tyreen, but she will absorb the power of some extra big vault guardian, and she’ll turn into a huge monster.

1 Like

Tyrenasaurus

6 Likes

Let’s guess the name of it

1 Like

I say it will be lilith lol:) Either way .
My guess: The Empyrean Destroyer Ultimate Warrior Flaming Lilith!

I just finished watching it.

What if Troy is the final big bad?
Supposedly he can’t live without tyreen, but I could see him getting some kind of power up from tyreen’s death and going into a subsequent rage mode for the sole purpose of killing as many good guys as he could until his body falls apart.

1 Like

To respect the tradition. Tyreen and Troy should awaken a giant “not crab nor lizard” guardian.
Might not be the last we see in the game tho. :open_mouth: (speculation)

1 Like

Well previous main vault monsters appeared to have names that worked as a title. The Destroyer, The Warrior, The Sentinel, The Wanderer.

We also had The Watcher in TPS as an Eridian but wasn’t an enemy.

So I’m currently inclined to think along that theme.

2 Likes