What Do *You* Want To See Patched/Changed?

Picture this: You set Troy on fire.
Troy is screaming at the top of his lungs for 9/10ths of the fight.
The other 1/10th he’s saying things like “You think you can handle ME?!”

Yes Troy, I think I can. You’re screaming so damn loud I’m surprised the Destroyer isn’t already awakened.

4 Likes

You’re just jealous that he can handle you and you can’t.

hahahahaha

If you watched more anime you’d know that the screaming indicates he’s powering up. :wink:

2 Likes

That is SO true.

1 Like

It’s just a disaster. It’s the main reason I want to change character from Zane to anyone else… Wait, all of them?!!

1. Disable the Rotating Map

2. Less Loot. Yes i want less loot. I think violet items are dropping to often and legendarys to. An Epic item should be something good and a Legendary should be something Special.

….

1 Like

go to: Options- gameplay- map rotation- rotate player.

That doesn’t stop the large map rotation.

2 Likes

yep i mean the big one in the menu

I fail to see the issue, the map only rotates if you choose to rotate it. Mind elaborating.

edit: ok so I see that the main map rotates on the player direction but I wouldn’t call that patch worthy especially when you’re free to rotate the came back and seeing how the map is 3D it makes more sense to be able to rotate it freely. Some angles also wouldn’t allow for an accurate sense of direction as layers of the map often over lap one another if the map was locked to any particular angle.

Another playable character in first dlc. 3 other vault hunters feel kind of recycled.

I have an addition, after putting some time into Moze I notice on occasion when I go into iron bear, it spits me out instantly and causes the skill to go on cooldown, I am assuming this is tied directly to the location I am trying to enter the mech on not being suitably spacious enough to achieve it. My suggested fix reduce that full cooldown timer down to 3 seconds when this happens its incredibly scary when you need to pop iron bear to survive and it does this and you have to wait for the full cooldown.

Menu lag is atrocious. I once brought up my skill menu and had to wait a full 30 seconds for it to load.

NPC voice range. This has been an issue in every Borderlands game. It’s better with headphones, but anytime I’m using my TV/speaker system, I have to look directly at the NPC speaking to hear anything. It’s especially bad when 2 or more characters are having a conversation. Either have to line them up in a row to understand them all, or act like a cat watching a tennis match.

No.

Just…no.

2 Likes

Bank bug top priority :smiley: Borderlands 3 bank bug whats happening and how to avoid it

1 Like

Yeah the audio is bugged just turn your back on them they get louder go figure :smiley: Or walk far enough away they go through your echo.

Frame rate performance on console, expand bank slots

I don’t like the idea of them being picked up automatically either, though something needs to be done to make the boosters easier to pick up. I feel like it’s such a small window for pickup that in fights where you gotta keep moving it takes me like 4 or 5 tries to finally pick the damn thing up and by then I’ve gotten shot so much that I lose more than I recover

1 Like

The gear stash is almost a joke. There are SOOO many more weapons, shields, nades, class mods and even relics have blown up. How on earth are we supposed to save all these top items for different classes and builds.

In Diablo you can save hundreds. In Path of Exile its insane how much you can save.

Gearbox needs figure out how make this possible.

2 Likes

Please increase the font size ! I play on a 65” and still can’t read most of what is on the screen.