What I (and you) want: A melee damage reduction shield

One thing that I have always wanted, in all the BL series, is a shield optimized for reducing melee damage.

In all the games, melee is often the most damaging attack. Pyscho buzz axes, the kick attacks , rush and leap attacks, all do a significant amount of damage (usually much greater than the same enemies guns), and there is no way to mitigate that damage.

One shield, I’ll nominate Anshin to build it, that provides an enhanced resistance to melee damage would be a nice addition. Would be a nice add if it reduced vehicle impact damage also, since I’ve always found that to be way overpowered.

Just an option for us, it might even be weak to gun damage. Just something that keeps a psycho from one hitting me into oblivion while gun damage isn’t even tickling my shield.
–RoA

3 Likes

A straight damage-reduction shield for all damage would be cool…like the Blockade from BL2.

I don’t think most people have had a problem with melee enemies, especially with the speed/tankiness most VH’s can get.

You know what ill support ur idea for variety sakes.

You can get 40% damage reduction from com+artifact*. Then meele enemies and everything becomes a joke.

If u have nothing but damage stats well… Ur a glass cannon.

I don’t see the need with current ingame mitigation already in place. Players just dont use them. Also backham is insane.

But… There should be one or two or standard for brawler shields. So yeah im with ya.

Weird title with ur eye at first… Freaked me out.

You know what eye want! SSTOP READINGF MY MIND

YES I WANT A PEPPERONI PIZZA SHIELD :pizza: :shield:

1 Like

I WANT 1,500 PEPPERONI PIZZZA SHIELDS@!!!@##

1 Like

Rough rider?