What ion cannon looks like in the hands of a average player

lot’s of mistakes, lot’s of fun. i’m happy there’s something other than tediore chucking.

EDIT: i should mention this is MH3.

6 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

wow thats a powerful launcher! ty for the video, i enjoyed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good job! Gives a scrub like me hope.

2 Likes

No, you ! :white_heart:

yeah, it is, i enjoy using it quite a bit! glad you liked it :+1:

if i could do it, everyone can do it! good luck!

1 Like

Well done. The ION Cannon is definitely a welcome addition. Who doesn’t love a shoulder mounted fun cannon. Thanks for the video. It’s nice to see more variety in takedown build options. Have a great one.

2 Likes

That’s some solid work in there well done :+1:

2 Likes

i agree! i haven’t done much takedown on moze because i refuse to use tediore, it’s just not my cup of tea. this is right up my ally though! it’s the perfect match for my moze :slight_smile:

Thanks!

3 Likes

More like “whAt ion cannon looks like at the hands of a badass vault hunter”

3 Likes

What!? Where!? Aw well, i guess i’ve must have missed him :thinking:

:white_heart:

Certainly looked fun! And pretty scary so much healthgating lol. Nice work.

2 Likes

the only way i roll ! lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

attempt 2 after a awsome advice from @Prismatic !

still, MH3 though! neutral modifiers except for +45% normal damage.

4 Likes

Absolute madman jumping into wotan’s shields like that!

Congrats.

5 Likes

Dang so much improvement. Nice!

4 Likes

learnt from the best, lol

i were quite supprised myself!

at some point i’m going to try on it on MH4, when i have enough courage lol

4 Likes

Just finished the takedown on TVHM M3 with the Ion Cannon. Started off on M0 and worked my way up to M3. I was getting wrecked at the double shield and came back to re-watch how you did it and saw the new improved method and it worked like a charm. Thanks for posting the vids. Scrub Life!!!

3 Likes

Good job dude!

I would probably never have thought of it myself if @Prismatic didn’t show me his run.

It’s funny though, seems like the obvious way to do it, doesn’t it hehe. Will you try your luck on MH4 now? If so, lemme know how it went!

1 Like

I tried my luck at M4 and it’s brutal. I might have even made it to Valkyries once, so many defeats, so I went back to M3 and negative modifiers as long as there is no bullet reflection. I primarily use a x2 Ogre with a fire anointment and a homing mirv and I don’t need help killing myself. I do enjoy the Takedown. Once the double shield is down for closer range shooting the Ogre and grenade spam does some work. I’ve been farming for a x2 corrosive Ogre but the rng is not in my favour. On M4 though I don’t think the Ogre will be strong enough against Wotan.

1 Like

Here’s what an Ion Cannon looks like in the hands of a substandard Vault Hunter

Seems to be a broken link.