What is the best way to boost another players level?

The title says all, i want to help the players and i dont know what is the best way

2 Likes

For BL2 I think Tier 3 Battle: Bar Room Blitz mission is the fastest.
For TPS, probably Guardian Hunter mission.

2 Likes

Thanks man :blue_heart:

Since the new Commander Lilith dlc came out, farming Uranus seems to be the quickest method of power leveling. He gives an insane amount of xp on each kill … awesome loot pool as well.

1 Like

Pete’s Bar is still faster.

1 Like

yeah, Pete’s Bar shamfleeting is still going to be more XP per run and will be faster especially for console players as they don’t have to save/quit between runs, which is even slower for co-op console players as the other person has to rejoin you too.

Yeah … I guess you’re right. I’ve just done the bar room brawl so many times that I look for alternatives, but it probably is faster …

2 Likes

thats how i get to 80 lol

1 Like

IIRC, one kill is worth 11k points. When one round in Pete’s Bar gives you way more points, and take only about 1m15s on average with Sham and Topneaa or Norfleet combo.

I farmed Uranus to level 80 on my Sal, and was getting around 25k exp per kill. I don’t know where the hell you got 11k from. You must’ve been playing in NVHM, or TVHM when you killed him.

1 Like

I’ve farmed him from lvl 76 to 78 on day four or five after FfS launch, something like that. And lvl 79-80 in Pete’s Bar and it was way faster than Uranus.

Never said Pete’s bar isn’t faster (because I know it is). I said that your exp per kill for Uranus is off because it is way off.

2 Likes