What is the most disgusting thing you've ever consumed?

Mine is pretty tame compared to what other may end up posting here, but the worst thing I’ve ever drank or eaten had to be goats milk. Little hair like strands of stuff were floating around in the milk and it tasted really bad. Not sure if it was supposed to be like that and may be why I ended up getting sick and throwing up on the bus, but who knows?

If we’re talking weird than I’ve eaten ostrich and buffalo. I’ve had rabbit, duck and venison, but none of those are weird or disgusting. I’ve also had sushi and sashimi. So I have’t really had any weird food really.

Intentionally swallowed a full lip of Copenhagen Natural once. Yes, I regret it…

i’ve eaten all of those, and also elk, moose, bear, snake. Worst thing EVER, though is vegetables. Closely followed by Tripe, and then Menudo.

I drank a cup of the goop in the bottom of a commercial rotisserie for like $10. It was maybe week-old water with oven purge from chicken, beef, and pork. Back then, that was enough to completely refill my vehicle’s gas tank.

Oh, to be that young again. :dukepuke:

1 Like

Er, I’m from the south. So…

• Potted Dog - Surprisingly good with a ritz.
  • Vyeenie Weenies - The proper pronounciation. If you eat the barbeque flavor, you’re a goddamn madman.
  • Squirrel Gravy - exactly what it sounds like. Gravy made with squirrel meat. It is ■■■■■■■ delicious until you bit down on one of the pellets that ended said squirrel’s life. Oh dad.
  • A moth. This has nothing to do with the south and everything to do with being a drunk teen who is very susceptible to peer pressure. Would not recommend. They flutter all the way down.

I’m sure I’ll think of others as the night goes on.

Yeah, dad used one of my cokes in the car as a spit bottle once when I was living back home. Pull over by the side of the road, vomit, go home, yell. Good times.

A nice, refreshing salad that ended up having SEMEN, legit male SEMEN in the middle…

I was literally too disgusted to sue.

Captain Planet gatorade. Not truly disgusting, but just way way too much.

I mean, 10 days worth of anything at once is going to be too much anyway, so yeah.

Ugh, that reminds me. Did you have any of that awful cucumber lime flavor they made for awhile? I had that on a hangover. First time that gatorade has ever done damage to me during a recoop period.

[quote=“Arsonist, post:8, topic:1232691”]
Yeah, dad used one of my cokes in the car as a spit bottle once when I was living back home. Pull over by the side of the road, vomit, go home, yell. Good times.
[/quote]Spit is one thing that we all accidentally drink or end up having to gut at one point, but swallowing it whole was a lot worse than I thought it would be. Never again am I getting drunk at a bonfire with some Natural on me haha. I was sick for about 3 hours and the alcohol didn’t help. Nice to see I’m not the only one that dips/chews around here, though! You’re probably the only one that knows what my name means then lol.

Nah, we didn’t have that. Food was provided by the place we were at, so they’d probably not buy a ■■■■ flavor in bulk.

I would never encourage anyone else to do this, but back in my late high school days I drank a very very small amount of one of the chemicals we we’re using in an experiment for $50. I believe it was lead (II) nitrate and water. It was disgusting and my mouth tasted horrible for like 12 hours.

The worst thing I’ve convinced other people to consume is probably a cow eye lens. We pocketed 3 or 4 of them after we dissected them out in class and convinced a few people they were cough drops, then laughed our butts off after they tossed them into their mouths.

1 Like

[quote=“thefaceofboe, post:14, topic:1232691”]
The worst thing I’ve convinced other people to consume is probably a cow eye lens. We pocketed 3 or 4 of them after we dissected them out in class and convinced a few people they were cough drops, then laughed our butts off after they tossed them into their mouths.
[/quote]That’s both disgusting and hilarious haha. I pulled a similar prank on my brother about two years ago. I had a blister on the bottom of my foot that popped and dried up, so I ripped part of the hardened skin off and squeezed it together. I told my brother it was a dried banana chip and when he put it in his mouth he immediately spit it out. I was laughing hysterically and he was getting pissed because I wouldn’t tell him that it came off of the bottom of my foot. Once he found out, we end up getting into a fight because he wouldn’t calm down and it resulted in a trashed living room, a body-sized dent in the wall and a pissed off girlfriend that said I shouldn’t have done it in the first place. Hahaha, good times.

1 Like

My god…

OK, when I was small, in a pram, I was outside a charity shop that had put dog food out. Now, I was feeling peckish and those bone biscuits looked good. So I reached down and ate one. It. Was. Horrible. My mum made me spit it out and told me never to eat things off the floor. Didn’t need to tell me twice.

Nice! Did you do the throwing or did you get thrown? A body-sized dent isn’t the worst problem to have!

When they found out about the lenses I got a month of Saturday detention, had to turn out my pockets after dissection classes, and had a week of out of school suspension.

1 Like

Lol, it was a bit of both. It’s my brother and I know it was my fault so I wasn’t trying to hurt him. Just trying to wrestle him until he calmed down. I took a couple punches and the dent was from him slamming me against the wall, but all is well. It was still worth it and we’ve had our fair share of fights over the years.

I’m trying to think of the most disgusting food I’ve consumed to stay on topic. I’ll post it when I remember something, but I doubt any food will compare to that Cope.

An entire half of a watermelon before realising that it was rotten.
Sunflower seeds that were four years past expiration date (that I also realised after I had eaten a bunch of them).
An open bag of chips that I found in a dumpster bin.

1 Like

But why eat them? xD

That’s a good question. I just remember eating them but I don’t really remember why I did it. I guess I was REALLY hungry.

1 Like