What is the PC playerbase like? Specifically in AUS

Whats the playerbase for PC like specifically in AUS but also interested to know of other regions.
Players from AUS: What is the best time to play?

Really grim.
About 10 days ago I had 20 people on my friends list who would play regularly, and you could get a game in under 10 mins (still not great).
Then the matchmaker went into meltdown about 5-6 days ago, and we just could not get games - there is another thread about it, but basically we’d had 10-15+ people just on my friends list queued, and nobody would ever get matched, 5-stacks, solo q, just nothing unless we started private lobbies.
It’s had the expected effect, in the last few days I’ve seen only 2 people other than me on my list attempting to play, and I can only get games if I queue in the US (with the 200+ ms ping that goes with it).

Should be pretty chill as you are the two players who are left.

2 Likes

Right now just 1170 playing on PC in the whole world, cannot believe it is this low:

http://steamcharts.com/app/394230#All

but steam sale in a few weeks might help.

its not as big, but it’s not a bad group… I can recognize most players that play nights now by name …which granted for a online game might not be so good to say but still, I can get games if im patient soooo yeah

Its been pretty stable the last few days. But do take into account that during the week people got school or work :slight_smile: that explains the 1k ppl at the moment.
The time I get home there are usualy 3k+ ppl.
Just dont give up and keep playing, this game must live! :wink: