What is this 'stuff' on wednesdays?

Sorry for flaming but i only want to Play incursion and Not this f… meltdown and Face/off crap!!! I activated a xp boost and couldnt Play what i want! Pls change this!

1 Like

Read the battleplan… If you have not notice we have a couple of weeks like this.

2 Likes

I agree

Play incursion on solo queue which is 95 % ALWAYS incursion

2 Likes

Is 1 day every week. 1/7 when some ppl who play alone can face other ppl playing solo or duo.

Is not so bad…

2 Likes

because 5 player teams are forced to play a mode they don’t want to play.
not nice

Solo players are forced to face 5 player teams, not nice either.

1 day every week and you or your team cant go solo/duo for 1 day? Are you one of those guys who love to pub stomp? If not let it be play solo/duo or quick match.

2 Likes

I honestly can’t comprehend this “Incursion is literally the only game mode and if I can’t play it I’ll actually die” mentality. You never hear anything like this from people who prefer other game modes, which haven’t had their own queue for MONTHS. Play a different game mode one day a week, or hit up solo queue to vote for the one you want. I can personally guarantee you that mastery over all the game modes will make you better at Incursion (and the game in general) than if you only play Incursion.

11 Likes

I usually play with a 3/4/5 man but I also solo q a lot. This is perfect for me, but for everyone else complaining, it is 1 day to let solo q players have a bit of a fair game,so in my opinion, people need to stop moaning about it and play other game modes.

2 Likes

Personally I prefer Solo-only Incursion to Draft-only Incursion.

2 Likes

So don’t flame? That gets threads locked.

Title editted. Whilst I can in part admire people’s efforts to get past the swear filter, it’s there for a reason.

I recommend a read of the forum rules at your earliest convenience.

1 Like