What is wrong with hospitals?

SO a little known fact about me is that I’m a recovering opioid addict(among other things), I have a lot of red flags and have been to rehab a ton of times.

I went into the hospital yesterday and today for cellulitius, yesterday they gave me a script for hydro-codon when I said don’t bother I might relapse.
Today I passed out in the hall way from the pain and they put me on a morphine drip.
I’ve been taking Kratom for about a year now to deal with the withdrawals of it, which helps a ton.
Kratom is cheaper and legalish. banned in a few states.

I asked them to not give me opiates explicitly and they still did because “you had a lot of benzos in your system and didn’t know what you were talking about”.

Why do hospitals want to dope up everyone with addictive drugs that are worse than half of the illegal things?
Now they are talking about a nationwide ban on Kratom which is as addictive as coffee and the only problems it has is some bad interactions with meds.

Healthcare is a business too :confused:

I also believe there is cures to many things out there, but they wont release it because its not profitable enough.

My step brother is on rehab too, and they put him on this stuff that’s meant to help him recover, yet its stupid addictive…

■■■■ healthcare, capitalist swine.
That’s why I joined the PSL.

They’ll give me ■■■■ tons of pain killers but wont give me benzos so I can get an actual job other than magazine writer and repair tech.
Both pay ■■■■.

Yeah, I don’t understand it. Seems like everything we take for granted has strings attached to it, but that’s my paranoid ramblings… I dunno >_<;

I do wish you luck to kick the addiction though. Sounds like ALOT of willpower to beat it :frowning: Your jobs sound better then mine though! I’m mall maintenance!

Good luck with rehab mate.

Well, at least down here we have public health…sort of. We have to pay for private one because public health system sucks as hell at least in Antofagasta. And it isn’t as good as should be. Health here is even politically biased.

[quote=“xmngr, post:5, topic:76652, full:true”]
Good luck with rehab mate.

Well, at least down here we have public health…sort of. We have to pay for private one because public health system sucks as hell at least in Antofagasta. And it isn’t as good as should be. Health here is even politically biased.
[/quote]I’m not going back to rehab it sucks there. I get into a lot of fights in there with the doctors.
I bring a suitcase full of books and its always medical text books minus the dune books.

[quote=“KrewlraiN, post:4, topic:76652, full:true”]
Yeah, I don’t understand it. Seems like everything we take for granted has strings attached to it, but that’s my paranoid ramblings… I dunno >_<;

I do wish you luck to kick the addiction though. Sounds like ALOT of willpower to beat it Your jobs sound better then mine though! I’m mall maintenance!
[/quote]If you live in the US look up the PSL, you might like them.

when you go to the hospital they make you wear a gown, seriously? a gown, that shows your butt :confounded:

also i get paranoid for some reason :expressionless: