• Galilea
    • Thorn
    • Whiskey Foxtrot
    • Boldur
    • Kelvin
    • Mellka

0 voters

Couldn’t fit all into one poll 20 limit

I voted Ambra, but Toby came in a close 2nd with Kleese in 3rd and Alani in 4th. When they buff Toby later I might have a hard time choosing between them. I usually dislike playing with melee characters, but somehow it’s okay when I play with Ambra. It’s probably her heat mechanic and the fact that she’s a support character (I like supports).

Toby’s got that charm. It’s funny… Even though he now has a biker jacket and beard when i play him (T2 skin), i still want to hug him. It’s REALLY messing with my head…

Orendi, please, there is no competition :sunglasses:

Crazy witch with high dps, highly unstable, amazing dialogue and… one of the most important things:

You can’t fight the best :stuck_out_tongue:

I voted for the blank bar at the bottom since you’re missing Mellka.

1 Like

overall i would have to say Oscar Mike. The things that come out of his mouth crack me up. He isnt terrible to play as which is nice too :stuck_out_tongue:

Toby is probably the most fun to play as though, too bad he isnt all that great

EVERY DAY IS BOLDUR DAY!

Orendi is a close second; I like her speed and power.

Thorn. Instantly liked her soon as the game was announced. Totally ninja’d the forum with profile picture :smile:

Thorn has a great satisfaction bonus. Not easy to land those arrows, so it becomes more of a skill than just spamming shots and hoping to hit. Crits are huge, and has a nice melee. Blight is awesome, just a shame Volley is a little lacking.

After Thorn it would be OM, just because of sneaking up behind people and nailing them with a Napalm nade :wink: