What is your Google Earth Day Animal?

You’re a mantis shrimp!Mysterious and beautiful, you’re not afraid to use your powerful claws to attack, stun, and dismember prey.

1 Like

You’re a komodo dragon!

You have an appetite for life – as well as the ability to swallow an entire goat.

You’re a pangolin!

The practical sort, you know just when to curl up into a ball to thwart predators.

Thats impressive

You’re a komodo dragon!

You have an appetite for life – as well as the ability to swallow an entire goat.

You’re a pangolin! The practical sort, you know just when to curl up into a ball to thwart predators.

You’re a red-capped manakin! You love to dance and you dance to love–preferably on a branch unobstructed by other vegetation.

Wait a second…

You love to dance…

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! No Dance Protocols! LIES ALL LIES!

You’re a komodo dragon!

Woot! Some of my Komodo brethren are already here!

2 Likes

Yeah, that surprise me aswell.

They’re also venomous and can sprint surprisingly fast.

no venom

A lot of Komondo Dragons, poor goats.

#PangolinMasterRace

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/05/090518-komodo-dragon-venom.html

They’re pretty awesome animals. They don’t mess around lol.

Edit: I also got the pangolin.

2 Likes

wow, just saw a show on them and they talked about the bacteria

1 Like

Honey badger.
Translation: Your real friends know that they always can call you to scare lions or fight with a cobra.

lmao look at these guys go

1 Like

I’m content with the outcome. Haha.
But yeah, poor goats.

I am pangolin no matter what google says. Unless they have fox. I see what google says later.

You’re a mantis shrimp! Mysterious and beautiful, you’re not afraid to use your powerful claws to attack, stun, and dismember prey.

1 Like

I was a Giant Squid.

“There is no problem you can’t solve with your giant suction covered tentacles.”

Why does that not surprise me?