What job on Pandora would you want if you couldn't be a V.H.?

If you couldn’t be a vault hunter, what job would you like to have on Pandora?

Yes, these are the kinds of things I think about when I’m mindlessly farming, say, loot midgets.

Me? I imagine myself as one of the ammo box refill route guys.
I have a nice little armored ATV pulling a trailer full of ammo, my current route is the Three Horns areas, every evening I stop by all the chest locations and see if they need to be refilled. My ATV would have a coupla flame throwers on top to keep the skags away, and a bullymong treat dispenser tossing skag tongues about 100 yards away to distract them.
Of course my dream route would be to get promoted to the Opportunity route, since the loaders and Hyperion personnel wouldn’t automatically attack me.
Then back to Moxxie’s for a couple rakk ales before going to bed in the Hostel above Crazy Earl’s shop.

What would you do?
–RoA

6 Likes

Varkid farmer/Rat thief. I’d hide in the rafters of the Tundra Express Farmhouse, and everytime a VH dies trying to farm Verm or UBA varkids, I’d run out on the field and scoop da loots. I’m sure I could comfortably survive Pandora with constant Quasar/Norfleet/Legendary Thief COMs. My proximity to Babymakers should also help with this.

I love the idea of Bandit or enemy based VHs, hence why I’ll being playing Fl4k first since, too me, he resembles a Robotic Nomad. Not to mention my affinity for poop trains and bicycles made of meat.

6 Likes

Having spent 20-odd years as a pro bicycle mechanic/service manager IRL, I’d hit Ellie up for work…she might need help with the Catch-A-Ride maintenance.

7 Likes

Rakk Hive Wrangler

They are so cuddly.

6 Likes

Moxxie’s personal foot massager and personal trainer, as I am one IRL.

7 Likes

Loot Vulture.
See, I’ll just watch for sign of Vault Hunters, wait for them to clean out an area and move on to the next set of faces to explode so I could come in and pilfer everything they didn’t take while the enemies are gone.
Sell all those green shotguns to Marcus to make this months rent and get some marshmallow and anchovies pizza from moxxi’s for dinner (for the week)

6 Likes

Grandma Flexington.

8 Likes

Is this your advertisement in T-Bone Junction then?

6 Likes

I’ve never noticed that before!

4 Likes

Uh oh, you may already have competition then.

This is in T-Bone as I said. Exit Scooters, turn left, go down the stairs where you pick up the supercharger for the Monster parts mission. Keep going down the grated walkways, jump the little gap, and it’s on the side of one of the lil shacks. A little further on is a red chest to farm when you need money early game.
–RoA

4 Likes

I love how it says, “And Don’t Miss Real Live Tortoises!!”

A Pandoran after my own heart

You aren’t ever cringingly longwinded dude.

3 Likes

Where’s that Alphabet Game gone?! I claim “R”!

“Brevity is the soul of wit”, said some guy.

But really, have you seen some of my topics? Hardly brief :laughing:

5 Likes

A pirate looks at 40 on Wam Bam Island. That location has the best weather.

4 Likes

Water Management Supervisor in Oasis, the only drawback being the only resident still alive there, Shade. If not this then Dook Hut cleaner- you find more than just crap in those things on Pandora… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

So, you gonna take on all those pirates hogging all the water down in the caves single-handed, or do you need an assistant?

4 Likes

Lionel needs something to do…

4 Likes

I’d join the ranks of the folks banging on the doors in Sanctuary. With so many of them, there must be decent demand for the activity.

If that does not work out, perhaps a minion trainee for CL4P-TR4P, I kind of like him.

Servicing New-U stations might be attractive opportunity too.

4 Likes

My dream job would be the charismatic CEO of Hyperion.

That isn’t even exclusive to the BL universe. :wink:

3 Likes

Might need a hand with Master Gee- mainly to keep myself from getting bored :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I understand Torgue’s Grandma has a problem as well - we can take it in turns to listen to here. Third degree boredom is best taken in shifts.

4 Likes