What legendary have you been farming for but you just can't get?

I’ve been trying to get the Intermittent Angel from the Advanced Experiment. It drops from the Conservator at the end. I keep getting Normal-mode legendaries or One-4-All Shield Array. It’s gotten annoying at this point since, while Experiment is a beautiful and at least kinda funny mission, it’s a bit of a chore to farm given…

1. The first attack on the core just after meeting with Boldur seems to be the most dangerous. I often have my core go down to half health, which cripples me for the rest of the mission, but at least the other waves aren’t too bad.

2. Antem is an annoying boss to fight. Thought you had me? Nope, lemme go up to this cliff.

So what have you been searching for (loot pack legendaries also count)?

Everything (in seriousness, A max roll Oath of the Sustained and Boots of the Brute)

The game also seems to find that funny, seeing as they continuously gift me

View on lowlidev.com.au

View on lowlidev.com.au

The Irony is not lost on me.

Image won’t load, what’s the gear piece? I might know your pain.

Intermittent Angel, BoB, and Oath of The Sustained. They’re the last boss drop ones left for me.

BoB?

Boots of the Brute, aka broken as devil satan

I’ll help you try to farm for them sometime. I’d like a better Oath/BoB.

Do we know the actual drop rates on this or how hard do you have to farm for a reasonable loot.

3-second slow every 8 seconds? Yeah, pretty good, but I swap them out for Vow of Vengeance on Rath. Only because that damage boost is great and I already have some boots that give like 5% extra movement speed after a melee hit. Flawed too, so I get them early on as well.

On Rath, he really doesn’t need them since he has a helix that gives him a slow on his combo finisher. But yee, I enjoy VoV on him… although I rarely use legendaries anymore

THROWS HAND ON THE TABLE
Vow of vengeance, Pacifier, Vow of ZF, Lenore’s Lament, Chrono key, Shield Web, Voxis core, and so many more staple pieces.

2 Likes

Pain-2-Gain Re-Knitter G’DAMNIT! 1 of 2 of the core loot pack leggies that I’m missing and 1 of 7 total!

I will stop looking for it though, and look for something else, maybe it’ll come out of hiding then.

Anything from the heliophge at all.

Intermittent Angel.

A max roll bolas’.

Boots of the Brute.

Maxed out chrono key.

It’s borrowed timer lol, does it show up now?

Without the image, the joke is kind of lost.

Voxis Core…

I only want this one. Can it be farm somewhere in pve?

View on lowlidev.com.au

That one is found in loot packs, not PvE.

Farming them Broken Bolas on Expirement advanced. Have done multiple playthroughs, 2.5 hours of Victory over Antem, and still no luck. :frowning:

Dang it. I wasn’t willing to make the sacrifice to play pve to get this gear if it was possible.

Well, you can find it much easier by doing OPS as Jennerit characters and finishing with 100 points.