What Love Remains bug (ramp buggy)

Started the What Love Remains quest, except I can not progress further. Had an issue at first with the bridge over the canyon not working and falling through it. Now that I managed to get by that by resetting the game I’ve come across another game ending bug. As you put down Maya’s book a ramp appears, except I can’t walk up it and just pass through it.
I’ve reset the game, reset the Xbox, even unistalled the entire game to only still be stauck by this bug.
Any ideas, is it common and are Gearbox able to do anything?
Cheers
ZD

1 Like

Yeah read that was a bug several people found… It’s not you :wink:

You’ll have to wait for GBX to fix it (there’s also a bug in the new u station where changing colours does not show inside)

1 Like

im having the same problem, xbox series x

1 Like

Same issue, Series X. Managed to get across the bridge barely just by jumping to a precipice and jumping my way around to mantle up, but I don’t think there’s any way up without that ramp.

1 Like

Thanks, guess we’ll have to wait or maybe try to go past that section on the other xbox.

Hey guys, had the same problem but managed to get across the floating block. You probably need to try it a few times, but there is a tiny spot inside the block which doesnt let you fall through but gives you the chance to use it and jump on it so you can make the jump. The spot is from the middle a bit to the left, it cost me a couple times but i’ve managed it.

Hopefully you play the operative class so you can use the clone which prevents you from dying that many times :wink: good luck!

Gotta love paying for a DLC that’s not playable!

1 Like

Haha well i tried but you are right, still not getting through the last part of the dlc… can’t say i did not put in some effort😂 still failed unfortunately

1 Like

Dear GearBox

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE BUG OF THE UNSOLID RAMPS OF MAYA’S BOOK IN KRIEG’S DLC 4 ON XBOX SERIES?.. WHEN WORDERLANDS COMES OUT OR NEVER? I BOUGHT ULTIMATE EDITION AND WANNA PLAY DLC 4!!!

1 Like

As a sad note, it does function properly on the xbox one…Just a bug on the xbox series I guess.

The platforms from krieg dlc 4 are bugged on Xbox One X, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X.

does anyone know if gearbox is going to fix?

Yeah but don’t ask when :wink:

Weird that it works on the Xbox One S…at least it did for me.