What made you sad today?

In continuing my thread from the other forums, this is the place for when you’re feeling down or bummed about something. It’s always nice to help each other through hard times or difficulties, and to let people know that they’re not alone.

2 Likes

Origa (singer) died yesterday at the age of 44 from lung cancer.

I have no friends apart from beer

Likely my only post here

1 Like

A friend died yesterday. From an asthma attack, in the hospital. Also I have the flu and feel like ■■■■.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. :frowning: Losing a friend is always hard.

1 Like

too many times…

1 Like

Work is cutting hours down.

1 Like

My condolences.

1 Like

Can drink to that. I ■■■■■■■ hate it.

1 Like

got cheated on.

1 Like

And sadly, I know how this feels.

OT: Pretty much breaking down, lack of sleep and as I said in the ‘pissed off’ thread: on the verge of giving up on my IT education.

1 Like

Don’t do it man, if you do make sure you have a backup plan.

1 Like

Both dates I had planned for today had to reschedule. Well, sh*t…

1 Like

It’s almost Valentine’s Day. It’s everywhere you go. You can’t get away from it.

1 Like

To an extend, I think the same about it. Its just gets rubbed into your face.

1 Like

I am going to list all the sad things that make me a sad person.

18, and still live with parents.

Never had a gf.

Don’t have a j-o-b.

Don’t have a license let alone own a car, I am paranoid of driving.

Might end up graduating late, or not at all. I’m good in my studies but a little behind.

Want to go to college, but don’t know if I’d even be any good at what I plan on doing as a career (engineering).

The funny thing is, I used to fancy myself an overachiever. things changed around 13-15.

1 Like

Heh, woiuld be something if I list everything.

1 Like

Not saying I have the worst life in the world, there have been a few things for me to be happy about in this world but if other people went through what I’ve been through in my life and again, I know I don’t have the worst life in the world but most people would’ve probably commit suicide already if they had to go through what I went through.

I could list them off, open a whole bunch of dark doors but it would just make others depressed.

1 Like

22, still live with parents, never had a GF, don’t know how to drive (we have a Mitsubishi), wasted time on a Chemistry related career. And I’m afraid of swimming plus being a 1.58 psycho-failed pseudo midget. At least I keep a good health. But I’m happy with how I am.

You’re just breaking the shell mate. Have a really loooooooong way to go.

2 Likes

Thanks, that helps.

2 Likes