What method do you use to farm that end game money?

I’m just curious what everyone’s method is for farming money end game is. I’m pretty sure I have a simple and decent one but I like to see what other people have come up with, maybe something unique or out there.

I’ve found just tossing money grenades at cars on The Droughts - Highway works great, like stupidly good even by yourself with the simplest setup. They respawn quick, there is a machine nearby for grenades and they just sit there and take it. Even with a basic grenade on mayhem 3, I was making millions in seconds.

I used Mayhem 3, a level 2 compounding longbow grenade, loot expander with 119% cash artifact and a buddy of mine with the same loot and we maxed our money in like 15 minutes or so which seems quick but I’m betting people have found even better methods.

I’d love to see what people come up with for this kind of thing. :slight_smile:

I get more money than I’ll ever need just doing my usual farming

2 Likes

Equip a money grenade, preferably with rain attribute. Equip a cash relic, then go find a big target to bombard.

2 Likes

there’s no point to farming money once you unlock the last SDUs. by the time you reach the end of TVHM it should all be done, if not regular play or farming can do it. I got up to 22m on my siren so I haven’t seen much of a point to doing it further, eridium farming has it’s uses more than money now.

1 Like

I just collect every weapon above blue rarity and sell it. While farming for the usual loot you can make a few million very easy. Also take any rarity RL, even the white ones are worth a lot.

But as @jianderson said there’s not point to farming money once you get all the SDU’s. I’m sitting on like $40 million just from running around playing the game.

1 Like

I Use homing cash dropping 3 bounce Grenades on katagawa farm. When he goes into his broken suit mode zipping around I pound him with grenades in addition to what he drops. If you farm him doing this method you’ll make 10s of millions in no time.

1 Like

simply playing the game and I keep picking up stuff to sell. Never really had an issue with money. Am 50 and only 3 or 4 of the SDUs remain at their last tier. I “could” just go out for farm runs but to be honest, vendor trash is worth so much by now that I ll just continue doing what I did and I ll be fine in no time.

My new playthrough tho I adopted a different approach. Only pick up upgrades and leave the rest. And compared to my main that one is having real trouble with cash.

2 Likes

For me it is what ever makes a lot, and I have little chance of dying, and losing it all… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheddar Shredder grenade mode plus a relic that boosts cash pickups.
Or, you can use a weaker version. You want a grenade mod that has two bonuses to cash, not just one. Thankfully, these scale to the enemy’s level, so a lvl 5 grenade with two bonuses to cash is just as powerful when you use it on lvl 50 enemies.
I found a purple grenade with two modifiers for cash drops, and I was able to max my backpack and bank space before even beating the campaign.

1 Like

Offline mode for the 900% Extra cash via Mayhem 3.
An ice weapon and preferably fire weapons along with money grenades.
Moze would be the best choice for VH.
Go to the Gremlins easter egg and use the ice gun to duplicate them.
Group them together and let them have the grenades.

1 Like

Farm/Sell

Although I don’t really farm money now. As someone mentioned , as soon as you hit all the SDU’s money is effectively worthless.