What music are you listening to right now? 2: Electric Boogaloo

Cult films? I got you covered ! Bandit Lyyyyfe !

As for the edit, Book of Eli was not a cult film as far as I know, but I liked it anyway. But this song got me. It’s just composed very well in my opinion.

My local pharmacy had the CD for $3.99 back in 2006 or so, and it’s been a fixture in my life ever since. The inclusion of the K-Billy radio snips is A+ material.

I’ve been listening to Lucero this morning, a band I encountered opening for Social Distortion, and that country fried punk sound is phenomenal. The only downside is that it makes me want to buy a fifth of bourbon and a case of cheap beer, then down it all.

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of thrash metal. But Low may be one of my favorite albums in my collection.

Don’t ask.

Contrasting styles:

1 Like

So since the music thread has been sequestered in these lands, I have no idea where to start.

At this very second, I remain in love with the sword-

I’ve also been disturbingly into Jonathan Young anime covers and I dont know what that means.

Plus my usual jams that have just been (in my mind) picking up steam from the way back.

^ The above always reminds me of mordecai.

I have slightly more niche takes. For instance ELECTRIC SIX WILL NEVER DIE.

My curse is loving a rolling beat and fun lyrics.

1 Like
1 Like

Unrelated, seriously : check out this drum solo. Double bass. Mind boggling single roll.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes