What non-legendary piece(s) of gear are you STILL looking for?

30k kills later and I still am looking for these pieces.

I’ve pretty much given up on the flawed skill damage/Max health and have moved on to LLC packs for the others. What items have you guys been searching for but just can’t quite get your hands on?

These are avoiding me like I’m the plague :no_mouth:

Wow, I have been playing for 4 months, and I have all but the Sigil. I must be lucky…

well to be fair, I’ll delete non perfect roll gear. I’m sure I have gotten everything at some point.

1 Like

I really don’t want to make another negative comment about the gear in this game. :blush:

1 Like

Perfect versions of…

View on lowlidev.com.au

View on lowlidev.com.au

I accidentally sold…

View on lowlidev.com.au

I have 99% of the gear posted here so far muahaha

I’m missing nothing

I compulsively sold a lot of gear that I regret in the early days. Even white pieces I haven’t seen since.

I sold a Bola’s target finder more than once pre-buff, not sure how I feel about that now.

The only piece I really want over anything else is the Jennerit syringe, I’m lazy and I want that generic works-for-everyone loadout with Symb gauntlet.

These in max stats

View on lowlidev.com.au

View on lowlidev.com.au

View on lowlidev.com.au

And both variants of this…

View on lowlidev.com.au

And this

View on lowlidev.com.au

A couple more but these are the ones that come to mind. I hate this rng pack gear system to my very core.

Do loot boosting with 5 people. You’ll get almost all the gear you need if you do it right.

Doomsday Key, mostly cause I can’t hook up with good XBO players to do the Advanced Heliophage with.

I got Bolstering Duelist Glove, Antiquated Stout Golem Sigil and even Rejuvenating Ekkuni Scalemail and Sketchy “Easy Money”

Sadly, that’s not what I’m looking for as I really could use

or

View on lowlidev.com.au

Y’all don’t play enough PvE! I literally have all of the pieces listed above except for the eldrid dr epic. I have one but it is not max stat

On a side note. This is my favorite non max roll gear

1 Like

I have multiple duplicates of several pieces of gear mentioned here just so that if gear trading is ever enabled I can help out some friends. @SirWalrusCrow I think I could help you with at least three of those pieces that you are missing. I’ve also got three comeback kings in stock so I can trade with @deande since she still doesn’t have one.

2 Likes

You do like to tease me, don’t ya? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If trading is ever put in I’d like to put in a requisition for one of those comeback kings

I’ve sold SOOOOOO many max rolls n hard-to-get/find gear it’s not even funny. I have 1 of almost every piece of gear in the game that’s worth having and some that aren’t!

Bank Space limitations are a bitch. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure thing. I’ll reserve one for you. I’ve got four max roll Bolstering Cognitive Predictors and three friends that need them so I might actually need to make a list of who needs what.

1 Like

I’ll take a max stat Doomsday Key, good sir.

I refuse to farm Advance Heliophage

1 Like

You’re amazing my good sir!