What off meta weapons can I use

Amara and Zane I am using in Mayhem 3

I know of cutsman lyuda hellwalker and the typical ones.

Are there any hidden gems???

There are so many legendaries I haven’t tested half of what has dropped.

Also what does the monocle do?

Trevonator!

1 Like

Yeah I have had fun with that gun it sits also in sanctuary on my rooms wall for the Late Trev.

I really like the Devil’s Foursum on Amara. You just need to be careful of the splash. DOTing youself is a death sentence often times.

1 Like

Unforgiven, bekah, monocle, headsplosion, pretty much everything jakobs

1 Like

Gattling gun

1 Like

Flakker, just be careful because you can down yourself if the projectiles ricochet back to you. It also chews through ammo ridiculously fast.
However, I wouldn’t think of running the slaughter shaft without it.

1 Like

Star Helix :purple_heart:
Projectile Recursion is amazing aswell… not sure if it’s considered meta tho… great for mobbing

Thats not off meta tho

2 Likes

I love the Helix. That’s my go to gun whenever I roll minus smg/shotgun/pistol and plus assault/sniper

2 Likes

I don’t know what off meta means, but I’m loving my cryo Butcher. Wish i could get a more powerful one though.

2 Likes

It’s the non popular guns, lyuda, flakker, night Hawking, Cross roads, masher, hex grenades, etc…

Bl2 wise sandhawk, norfleet, Harold, etc…

1 Like

The faisor is another “off meta” weapon that’s pretty good

1 Like

You’ve meant “popular” guns right?

1 Like

Lol yeah

500% chd zoomed

Cryo Lasersploder on Zane can be super fun (just make sure to not make your Clone spawn in with one if you have double barrel because that Clone apparently has no idea it can just hold down the trigger for a continuous beam).

Grants you a significant bonus to critical hit damage (I think it was around 500%) but only when aiming down sights. Can be fairly fun but since the zoom level is rather high and you can’t no-scope if you want the bonus it’s really for long-range sniping rather than being in the middle of an engagement.

1 Like