What Should The New Element Be in Tiny Tina Wonderlands?

Crumpets!

3 Likes

Necromancy magic would be cool

1 Like

so you mean something like a dark element and if the enemy dies with that status effect, it will keep fighting for you as a zombie? :smiley:

3 Likes

Yo that’s super legit I want that right now!

I want a foam nerf bat that applies debuffs.

2 Likes

Make the new element override immunity phases and you can call it whatever you want.

“General” magic (or just call it “arcane” like the OP says), but you can switch between morality/ethos-types as situations warrant:

Good/“Holy” magic vs. Evil/“Corrupt” magic.

Any number of ways this could go, but evil generally = more damage/nukeage at the cost of survivability, whereas good = more tankiness/healing/health-regen at the cost of damage output.

Each type has a stack-building mechanic, that once max’ed out, permits the use of an “Ultimate” ability that’s thematically tied to its type.

Note:

This isn’t a weapon-effect, but innate to you. “Choose wisely,” as someone once said…

2 Likes

I think having elemental grenade magic like in the Dragon Keep DLC would be fun. But rather it being lightning bolt, fire ball and magic missile maybe add more elements of like ice or dark magic/chaos magic.

1 Like

Personally speaking, I think the the entire elements in this brand new game would be very creative and illogical. Cuz it is literally another world which imagined by Tiny Tina. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

easium

i wish there was such element that one shots everything so other people who want it harder can enjoy it and people who want to one shot everything just use easium guns to destroy raid bosses like champions they are.

Whatever element will enlarge the text during split screen, Biggus Textus? And of course Nerfus Crashus.

3 Likes

already exists for overpowered non elemental guns :3

1 Like

M#@%÷+$K!#± RAINBOWS

IT DOESNT HAVE TO MAKE SENSE WHAT IT DOES

ITS A RAINBOW :rainbow:

END OF STORY!

1 Like

Lol I love it

I’d settle for the element of surprise